The Nine of Spades

Chapter - 9
================

Chapter - 9 ================

Morning

Swadheenta

" Good morning to you Princess," I streched my arms, sitting up on the mattress.

Kaahaki Princess, it's been two days since I got to know about the marriage proposal, Bhai said no to me and I'm still not able to make him agree. Yesterday's night we had a huge fight and I told him that if he don't get agree to our marriage then I'll not eat anything and guess what,

My plan worked?

No.

Because I do this every time I want something, thus it became normal so my Bhai didn't get affected by this anymore.

" Good morning" I look up and saw Kirti, she come and sat beside me.

" Or hone wali Rajkumari" she raises her eyebrows.

[ What's up to be Princess?]

" Shut up Kirti"

" Yar.... never in my dream I thought that you'll become a Princess" she lay down on the mattress.

" You know Bhai is not agreeing" I pull my legs and wrap my arms around them and rest my head on my knees, pouting.

" I don't know what is happening you both are right in your places" I look towards Kirti she rests her elbow on the mattress and rest her head on hand.

" Right? Sure..." I turned towards her " you know what! What happened, doesn't even happen in someone's dream and you're saying this" she sat up.

" You're right, what happened doesn't even happen in dreams that's why your Bhai is not agreeing because life isn't a fairytale that a marriage proposal from a Prince will come and you'll live happily ever after".

" I don't know " I look away.

" Anyways I come here so I can make you eat something " she get up " now tell me what do you want to eat".

" I'll eat something so that you'll go and tell Bhai" I look up at her.

" Did I say this? And you're alone here your Bhai isn't with you, he can think that you eat something behind his back" she asked placing both hands on her hips looking down at me.

" He is my Bhai and he knows me, he knew that I'm too stubborn and when I want something I'll only stop when I get it so he knows till he won't agree for this marriage I will not eat anything" I smirked at her.

" But..."

" But what?"

" I mean he is Prince and we are normal people, imagine if you both got married and you fell in love with him but what if he cheats on you after marriage or do something else we won't be able to do anything and your heart will get broke"