The Two of Hearts

Chapter - 61 
==============

Chapter - 61  ==============

Swadheenta

I gave him the papers and walk past him to let him comprehend what I said. I walk slowly towards the desk, humming lightly. I place my hands on the desk leaning on it.

I close my eyes and wait for his reaction.

One

Two

There

What! Why so much silence?

Why did the volcano didn't erupt? Abhi tak toh bhuchal aa jana chaiye tha. Hum Maharaj hai tum hume chor rahi ho, hume!

[ You're leaving me! ME!]

Hum tumhe chorte hai.

[ I leave you]

I rotate back and look at him, he is still standing in the same position with papers in his hand and eyes fixed down on them. I make my way towards him and stood in front of him waiting for him to look up but he didn't so I clicked my fingers in front of him.

" Kya? Khusi ke mare yakin nahi ho raha?" I asked him raising my eyebrow, he looked up and I was taken aback when I saw his eyes, they are bloodshot.

[ What? Are you not able to believe this?]

" You're looking like I have asked half of your property as alimony" I cleared my throat and stand straight, asking him sarcastically.

" Look properly I didn't ask anything" I flip the pages showing him I look up and found him staring at me.

" You not serious. This is all prank, right?" He asked showing the engagement invitation card like he wanted it to be a lie, I blink then move my hand around pointing with my finger.

" Do you see any camera? No, right? Then how it would be a prank"

" Look at the name who printed the card, look at the date which is one week from now" I show him all the things which are on-card prove it wasn't a prank.

" But we are married!" He said interrupting me, I shook my head.

" That's why I gave you the papers" I exclaimed.

" But.." he sighs closing his eyes then looking at me softly, he comes forward and grabbed my arms.

" Naraz ho na tum?" He asked softly.

[ You are upset, right?]

Itna thanda reaction toh mene nahi socha tha.

"  Nahi, if I was angry I would have slapped you, destroy the things here and most importantly I would not stand in front of you and talk to you softly"

" Then do it. It would be nice, your anger will come out but listen to me first" he place his bandaged hand on my cheek, and I shook my head and pulled away.