The Ten of Diamonds

Chapter - 30 
================

  Chapter - 30  ================

Swadheenta

I roam my eyes around the elders are glaring at us and youngers are looking at us like they know what is going to happen.

" Rajmata.." Rehan started but Rajmata shows her palm.

" You know what happened days ago and you don't care about yourself "

" I do care"

" No you don't" Rajmata said loudly.

" How can be so careless Yuvraj? Attacks happened on you inside palace do you have any idea what can happen outside?" Rajmata scolds.

" I thought you're with us and when we reached here and come to know the car in which Yuvraj is, is missing. You have any idea how worried we are" Rajmata said.

" How can be you so careless? You were not before" Maharaj asked angrily and Rehan just looked down.

I bite my lip to control myself from laughing. No matter who you are whether normal person or Prince if you come home late you're going to get scolding.

A giggle escaped my mouth and I bite inside of cheek and keep my head down. I look up and found Rehan glaring at me.

Damn why my laugh didn't control in this type of situation.

" Sangat ka asar hai" I heard Rajmata's taunt and look up at her, she is glaring at me.

" Make sure nothing happened like this next time" Maharaj ordered and Rehan nodded.

We all went to our room.

Rehan went inside first and I followed him. He is looking down no he is glaring at floor.

I went inside the washroom and changed into blue colour night gown and come out I picked up the moisture bottle applying it on my arms when I saw his back on mirror reflection he is still standing there.

I walk towards him and stand infront of him.

" Shehzaade?"  I asked raising my both eyebrows, he look up at glared at me.

" What happened?"

" What happened!" He said taking a step forward.

" I got scold because of you"

" Yeah I saw that" I chukled sitting on bed.

I picked up the quilt to cover myself but Rehan gripped it from end.

" What?"

" I got scold because of you"

" Yeah I listened it in first time " I tried to pull the quilt but he is still gripping it.