The Three of Clubs

Chapter - 44
================

Chapter - 44 ================

Rehan Pratap Singh.

The priest were chanting some mantras and I'm sitting in front of hawan in temple. Ma arranged this pooja because according to her Chudail ka saaya humare upar se hat gaya and yes she referred Chudail as Swadheenta and this pooja is also for my new life which Ma wants me start. My thoughts went towards our morning conversation.

" What!" I exclaimed in shock " Ma how can I get married? I'm already married"

" No Yuvraj she went away breaking the marriage " she looked down and murmur " what kind of girl she is! Broke the holy relationship " she look up and smiled" but it was nice that she went away now I'll choose a Princess worthy of my Yuvraj."

" Ma you're not understanding"

" I don't want to understand Yuvraj, what I said it's my order" she sternly said.

I look at Rajmata in thought that she'll say something because marriage happen in our family only once so how can I marry someone else. But she is looking in deep thought.

I didn't say anything to Ma because I know right now she'll not listen to me.

" Maharaj, yagya me ahuti daliye" the voice of Priest pulled me out of my thoughts. I look around but didn't found anyone where is Ma and Rajmata.

" Maharaj?"

I picked up the heavy flate and pour the material in fire as soon as I pour in fire the fire grow the plate fell from my hands and I raise my hand infront of my face.

^^^^^^^

Swadheenta.

Tadak

I look at the broken glass on floor. I place a hand on my chest.

Oh god! Why did I felt like something happened.

Kanch tutna shub hota hai ya ashubh?

I close my eyes and took deep breaths.

Shh Swadheenta nothing happened.

" Swadheenta what did you do?" I heard Ma yelled from hall. " Me bata rahi hu is ladki se ek kaam sahi se nahi hota" I heard Ma talking. She is telling that to Bhabhi's parents.

Definitely asubh hota kyuki mujhe mummy ki daat sunne ko mil gayi.

I take a new glass and pour colddrink in it before taking the plate outside. I place the plate on table. After Roka ceremony both families are talking. We celebrate the ceremony in family.