The Ace of Hearts

Chapter - 60  
=================

  Chapter - 60   =================

Rehan Pratap Singh.

I couldn't comprehend for a second what just happened. How did Roma come into Swadheenta's place? I look towards Swadheenta her eyes filled with tears and pain was clearly visible on her face.

No, no, no.

I instantly felt pain seeing her like this.

A lone tear escaped from her eye sliding down her cheek and she turned to leave. I step forward going behind her to make her understand that it was all misunderstanding.

But.. someone grabbed my wrist stopping me.

I turned and glared at the person with so much rage that Roma left my wrist and stumbled back.

" How dare you?" My words come out low but in a dangerous voice, Roma gulped, visibly scared.

" How. Dare. You? COME AND STAND AT SWADHEENTA'S PLACE" I shouted at her and she took steps back and her father come forward.

" You can't talk to my daughter like that?" Mr Kapoor asked standing in front of me, I snarled at him.

" And your daughter can do anything she wants, she knows I'm going to propose Swadheenta then why does she stands in her position and ruin everything" I glared straight in his eyes, Roma come between me and her father.

" Stand at Swadheenta's place? This is all for me, right? You are going to propose to me you didn't want to ruin suprise that's why you took Swadheenta's name" I can't believe can someone be that desperate.

" Propose you?" I chuckled " who are you? How can you even think I'll propose to you?"

" I'm your girlfriend" she stated.

" Girlfriend? I already cleared that it was a mistake and I also apologized'

" Then why did you buy me that necklace and jewellery?"

" Ohh god" I grip my hair " how many times I say it was a mistake" I shouted frustratingly.

I can't waste my time here I need to find Swadheenta and tell her this was all misunderstanding and apologize to her.

" You can't make my Daughter's joke in front of everyone" her father blocked my way, and I glared at him and his daughter.

" Your Daughter herself did this" I tried to step forward but again I feel a grip on my wrist, Roma was holding me.