The Ace of Diamond

Chapter - 22
===============

Chapter - 22 ===============

Swadheenta

He steps away from me and I look down, a tear fell from my eye whatever he said it's like it happened really.

I wipe the tear with the back of my hand and glared up at him with intensity.

" How? How dare you?" I asked in a low calm voice, he just raises his eyebrow with a side of his mouth pulling in a mocking smirk.

" How can you threaten me like that? I'm your wife!"

" Wife?" He laughed. " I never accepted you as my wife neither will, you're just my mistake, mistake! And because of that mistake, my crown is away from me" He shouted.

"If only I didn't marry you I don't have to tell so many lies and nothing like this is happening " he takes a breath and said calmly " But soon I'll get rid of my mistake".

" Why not now?" I smirk at him, he knitted his eyebrows.

" Let's tell everyone the truth" I smile at him as his face turned pale.

I grabbed my lehenga and lift it, he shook his head telling me, no but I didn't listen and run towards the door and got out of the room.

" Swadheenta no" I hear him yell behind me as I run.

My anklets are making noise as I run in the huge hallway the sound of his footsteps gave me warning that he is just behind me if I stop he'll catch me.

" Maharaj" I screamed.

" No Swadheenta " he yelled.

" Maharani, Rajmata, is anyone here?"

" Swadheenta"

I'm just running aimlessly because I don't know where their rooms were. I look behind me and my eyes wide he is so close to me I look in front again and changed the direction.

I'm running as fast as possible but didn't reach anywhere, am I running in circles? I look behind me and frown when I didn't see him.

Suddenly I bumped into someone I look up and gasped.

" Where will you run now?" He smirked grabbing my both arms.

" Leave me" he shook his head.

" Maharaj " I screamed struggling in his grip.