20. Baby Girl

Third person POV

These days Jimin is extra careful with his wife's mood. She's flirting with her best friend these days a lot.

At least that's what he thinks whenever he sees them talking to each other. But little does he knows that all his secrets since trainee days are being sold by his soulmate to his wife in exchange of him getting a chance to name the baby coming.

Taehyung was excited as he was going to the one who named two children of bangtan members. Aakanksha confirmed she'll name her  child Gogyul if it was a boy.

And now he was excited as Abhilasha said that she'll do it too whether boy or girl if he told her all Jimin's secrets.

And was Taehyung being a best friend?
Hell no! After all naming the child was more important.

Today, Abhilasha's mood was grumpy all of a sudden after talking to Taehyung. And Jimin noticed it.

Somehow, he was happy thinking she won't be talking to Taehyung for the time being.

But it was for the worst soon. As she started ignoring him too.

- Baby, the foods good.

- Hmm..

- You're a great cook.

- Hmm...

- It's your due date soon. Be careful.

- Hmm...

- You're looking beautiful.

- Hmm...

No matter what he said, all the answers were the same. He didn't know what happened.

So, he decided to call Taehyung.

- What happened? You mad her sad. Did you stop flirting?

- I stopped what? Soulmate you don't trust me?

- Uhm... I was just jealous.

- Understandable. But I didn't flirt with her even once. About her being sad, it's your fault.

- What did I do?

He asked confused. Only to know everything about the whole deal his friend and wife had.

Now she was sad because of him. Well, apparently his past self.

He had few girlfriends. And this is going worse because his wife is controlled by hormones because of pregnancy.

- baby! I love you. No one else.

- I only have my eyes for you.

- I will not allow any other girl in my life whom I'll love more than you.

- I promise.

The silence prevailed.

- baby?

- You cheat. You had 3 girls. And now you're telling me you won't have any more.

- baby! That was before I met you.

Silence

- I swear.

Silence

- I love you.

And he found to be hitted by pillows.
Buy despite that he smiled. As he saw her.

He started to make his ways towards her.

And took into his embrace.

- Jimin

- I love you

- Jimin!

- I told you I love you

- Dumba*s, my water broke.

And the man panicked. He lifted her up in bridal style.

Placed her in the backseat carefully and pulled up the car slowly towards the hospital.

○•○

- It's a girl.

He was informed by the nurse.

- We'll name her Park Eun.

Taehyung perked and Jimin smiled.

- Eun's my sister.

Aarav said out loud rushing towards his Jin uncle. Jimin was happy to see him excited.

Jimin cried in happiness as he held his princess in his arms.

- She's beautiful.

He said looking at Abhilasha.

- Like you.

Abhilasha added.

- No, like us.

Jimin replied kissing Abhilasha.

Then, Aarav and his daughter in the forehead.

- I'll kiss her too.

Aarav said as he jumped. And jimin lowered her for the girl to be kissed by her brother.

○•○

💛💛Ly💛💛