2. Son

Thank you weirdointhemood and xpark_chimiex_13 for the support...
It's nice getting response from you guys 😁

Jimin

I was at the flight going to Karbi. Attending wedding isn't the top most priority to be honest and I do feel guilty about that. But I'm happy for the new couple and am going to enjoy the functions fully available there.

Unconsciously Aarav has become my topmost priority these days. Thanks to Aman I'm able to talk with him via video calls these days.

Surely, we are sharing a good bond these days. Aarav has become a great medium for the bond between us.

Aman seems like a free spirit. He does care for Aakanksha as a best friend. A friend who has some feelings but bounds himself in fear of losing the friend.

Nam Jun hyung has full access to her if he wants. That guy is no threat.

Enough about them. Abhilasha striked my mind as always. These days she is wary of me. As if I'm here to steal something precious from her.

I want to scream from the top of my lungs to her that we can take care of him together but the way she stares me while I talk with Aarav is as if I'll run away with him somewhere leaving her behind.

She is insecure. I need to convince her that I mean no harm.

I was quite excited about meeting them in person. Tae excitedly told us when we reached the hotel after taking the van. The hotel location was really beautiful.

The interior was also beautiful. The receptionist gave us the key of our rooms and we made our way.

I was about to enter my room but I felt tug in my trouser. Upon looking down I found it was Aarav. This little guy always takes my heart by these sweet actions.

I bent down on my knees caressing his cheeks.

"Papa." Was what he said.

"You missed me?" I asked him.

And he nodded adorably. But what is he doing all alone? Where is his mother?

"Where's mumma?" I asked him.

"Mumma, nini." He imitated like he always does. So his mom's sleeping huh!? But how can she be so careless to let him alone wander like this. She should have closed the door.

What if something happened to him? It was lucky enough that I met him.

"Let's go look for mumma?" I stood up giving him my finger to hold it. He held it and we made our way to the reception to ask for her room number.

"Can I know where Abhilasha Jain is staying?" I asked the receptionist.

"Well, wait a minute sir. Let me check." And I nodded in understanding.

"It's room number 43 sir." She said. And I wanted to proceed towards the room. I need to give her a piece of mind.

But I realised something. That brat was missing. How can I be so careless? And here I was going to give her a piece of mind.

"Will- will you guys help me look for the kid?" I asked the receptionist and the staff members present there.

They agreed and we all started looking for him. I was worried as hell.

Thankfully, one guy found him in front of the fountain of hotel after some time. He was playing with water. He was wet from top to bottom.

I am doomed. The mother of my son is not going to leave me alive.

○•○

I deleted the previous chapter
Because it wasn't quite getting fit for the storyline...

I'll come up with more.
Till then...

💛💛Ly💛💛