15. Birthday

Dedicated to Taes_potato
You're lovely...may you find yourself a JIMIN soon... 😉

○•○

Jimin

It has almost been a year since she left. My life had been monotonous since then.

Waking up. And then waking Aarav up. Getting ready. Dropping him to school. Going to the doctor for regular checkups. And then practicing my singing. I was stopped to dance for a while.

Followed by picking Aarav up from school and then spending some time with him. Sometimes the members came to accompany us.

And then sleeping.

But today it's special as Aarav turned 7.

I woke up rubbing my eyes then shaking Aarav to wake up.

"Aarav, wake up. You'll be late." I said.
a.n.: italicized words are supposed to be in Korean...

"5 minutes appa...just 5 min. I won't be late". He said still mixing his Korean and English a little bit. I laughed at the cuteness of his voice.

"But it's your birthday today baby."

"Is it? Then will mom come back?" He asked jumping up awake from the bed. His eyes filled with hope.

"I don't know." I said.

"Well, let's get ready. I'm up." He switched his language directing he's sad.

"But we are having Aakanksha and rest of the group here." I tried to make him smile saying this. I hope that works.

To which he cheered up a little.

We got ready and I dropped him to the school. He insisted on taking chocolates with him to his school saying he always took back then on his birthday. So I bought him some.

Next I was headed to the hospital for my routine check up. Hopefully they will allow me to dance this time.

You're fine now, Mr. Park Jimin. You can continue dancing.

I squealed out of happiness as I heard those words from my doctor. Henceforth, messaging everyone in the family group about my recovery.

Jinnie Hyung

That's soooooooooo
good to hear.

Yoongiiiiiii

Yup! Now let me sleep

You're always sleeping

Tiny man

Well, he's happy.
I don't know why
But
I'm
Receiving
Death
Glares
See
You
Soon
If
I'm
Alive

J-hope

We'll be there at 6
Jimin

Aarav will be happy