12. Smile without any emotions

i suddenly have the spark to complete it within this week, yup! just like i completed my omegle stranger...
i seriously have no idea where i get this random motivation from
i guess i will... i want to give her a happy ending sooner

sorry but I didn't complete 😔
I need time for the ending
I want to make it the best for Jimin and Abhilasha

-30/05/22

○•○

Jimin

I noticed how she shivered as his steps were moving towards her. She desperately tried to take her steps back.

Because no matter how she pretends that she is strong, somewhere she is afraid of him. The work he had done was horrible and unacceptable.

I was still tied down but my blood was rushing through my veins at enormous speed.

The comments he spit were only doing the work of making me more angry.

My jaws clenched, as I tried to break off the rope that was holding me back. His steps still moving towards her. And she still backing up. My hands aggressively trying to break free and punch the hell out of the monster standing in the front gazing at her with the bad intention.

"I actually wanted to bang you from the moment I saw you. Your figure was just so-.... just so fuckable." He grinned, evil.

"If only not for your top ranks that assured that you'll bag a good job, I wouldn't have bothered to wait." He said taking steps towards her. I ashamed of the statements that were coming out of his mouth.

Her back now touching the wall. Her body slightly shivering, her eyes widened from fear and shock that came after his horrible confessions.

He pressed her cheeks roughly by his hand. Hitting her with the other. She fell down on her knees. I was feeling vulnerable.

The rope loosened a little bit and I struggled even more. Maybe I got caught as he walked towards me. But not before making his way towards the closet.

Strong iron chains were what he took out. As if he wanted to tie me down. He was.

Despite me struggling and resisting, I was tied down. I was on my legs as if I was a criminal in a prison with my head tied above.

His lips curved more evil. I was terrified. I was feeling helpless.

I saw him dragging the love of my life brutally. Shattering her ragged clothes into pieces. Throwing her aggressively onto the bed. Leaving her naked like an infant.

Pushing himself inside her forcefully. Becoming aggressive when getting no response. As if he was with a dead body. He left the room in aggression.

She was lying lifeless. A tear escaping her eyes. Blood gushing out of her.

And I? I wanted to die a thousand times. Hadn't it been few minutes, I promised myself that I'll protect her and our child, just to fail miserably in sometime.

I didn't know when my vision started to get blurry and when it became dark.

○•○

As my eyes fluttered open, I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed wrapped in the bedsheet. She was looking lifeless.

I was lying on the opposite side, my hands covered by the bruises the chain gave me. As I touched them, I hissed in pain.

As our eyes met, she smiled. Her eyes void of any emotion. As if dead.