6. Realization

Abhilasha

He visits Aarav frequently. No doubt he loves him like his own kid. And it doesn't bother me from the moment we danced together. As a family.

Neither am I unaware of him making advances on me. The way he tries to approach me.

But I don't reciprocate. I do so because I'm afraid.

Afraid that I'll end up getting hurt again. Going through the same hell once again in my life.

Loving to the deepest and then never ever again try to crawl back up to be myself. Again giving my all and maybe not even bothered to receive none.

And again falling, being deceived, heartbroken.

But I'm falling, I've realised.

I can't unsee how he picks up Aarav in his arm.
How he smiles while playing with him.
How he gets sad when Aarav's sad.
How he gets excited whenever he gets to see him.
How he is embarrassing whenever I come across him.
How honest he is with his eyes.

And how gracefully he dances.

I envy him on that too. I wasn't able to dance as my family didn't support. I never received professional training. I never knew how to present myself at the stage.

I wanted to know that feelings. To know how you feel when you are up there. Up I that stage. Dancing with your legs, swirling the feelings of millions who are watching you.

The swirl that he is causing inside me.

I can't help my breathing rate going faster whenever I see him like a swan in the stage. How he handles everything with his art, be it making the hearts beat or tying the shoe laces.

Aarav's sixth birthday it was. He wasn't around. I felt something was missing. Everything was missing.

I felt like he has unknowingly taken up a huge part in our lives.

Seeing him on the video call was not enough. I wanted him to be here with us physically. To be here with us in person.

I realised it that day. I've fallen. To the deepest.

There's no way back, I confirmed.

I was hesitant at first. I tried to deny. I tried to run away.

But I can't help but feel butterflies whenever he calls my name with his cute Korean accent.

I can't help but get drawn towards him.

I'm hurt.

I'm afraid of getting hurt but my heart.
It wants to trust him.

Trust him really badly.

Once chance.
One chance, won't hurt right?

I won't get heartbroken again right?

I wanted to take a step.
So I asked my brother.
I asked Jin bro.
We've bonded quite a lot strong.

He comes up with a lots of dad jokes and I love it.

He made me realize that how great is to be confident in yourself. I want to follow his steps.

Being in a little embarrassing situation yourself is far more better than getting insulted. It's a defense mechanism.I've observed that.

He told me I should give it a try. Jimin is trusted by him. And he said he'll break his leg if he makes me cry.

I think I should.

I asked about when he was coming.
Told Aarav to ask signature from his Papa.

Promised him that Papa and maa will take him to the amusement park.

I hope these hints will be enough.

I hope that the guy is not that dense.

I wrapped myself in a beautiful saree, which he said he will like it on me once we were shopping for Aarav and he shirked off the conversation seeing my serious face.

I bought it secretly. I don't know why? Maybe I felt these feelings long ago.

I opened the door, calling his name. Knowing it was him because I was waiting.

I saw him getting off Aman bhai's car from the window.

I opened the door smiling telling him Aarav has been waiting. I locked myself in the room, clearly getting flushed by those eye smile.

He noticed right?
How strange my behavior was?

○•○

I hope you liked it...

Comment, and share...

💛💛Ly💛💛