9. Fan or not?

!Trigger¡
There is a mention of triggering topics ahead...
Mention of rape and suicide
I don't want to promote it on anyway
Please skip directly to chapter 13 because these issues are serious
About the ones who are not
Let's dive in...

○•○

A huge thanks to arti2502, ownby7boys and Anjali_006
For supporting this one...
I'll be grateful to you 😊😊😊

Jimin

Everything was blurry the moment I opened my eyes.
The pang of stings and burn crept into my hands.

I was delusional I thought but the moment I regained my consciousness fully, I realized it was not a dream.

She was in front of me. Badly beaten. Still unconscious. The blood that once overflowed on her forehead was dry. She was just on the top and skirt that are wore with the saree. That too not in a good condition.

I felt anger creeping up my fists. I wanted to beat the hell out of him. But I was bounded. Tied down.

I struggled to set myself free. But it was in vain. He used cable ties to trap me down.

"Well, well, well...look at the famous dancer and singer struggling. " He spat as he entered the room.

"What do you want? I'll give you anything as long as you set us free." Knowing that he'll probably demand money.

"Straight to the business I see." He snickered placing the knife edge on my neck.

"Well, I want to fuck her in front of you to see. Do you want me to?"

"TOUCH HER AND I'LL KILL YOU." I shouted enraged by his statement. He wanted to rape and he said it so casually. Why do humans like him still exist on this world?

"Getting angry? Don't worry I won't touch your love. I just want my son back."

I was shocked at his remarks. He was Aarav's father? That little angle was born out of this devil. Even the devil will be ashamed when this person will be named as his.

"Tell me where the fuck is that faggot?"

"I- told you- I told you that he...he died while delivery together with his mom...why don't you understand Tarun. He's not with us."

Abhilasha's voice was weak. I was relieved seeing her talk. At least she's safe.

He dropped the knife beside me and went straight to her. The sound of the slap was echoing in the room.

The forces applied by me was all in vain. They were leaving just bruise in my wrists.

My ankle that too sore. I was feeling so helpless at the moment. What was the use of all the money and fame when I'm not even able to save someone who love? I'm so incapable of stopping him from hitting her.