13. Hugs work

Yoongi

I didn't know what the hell was going on. We were escorted out sooner as the media arrived.

Aakanksha and Abhilasha still being there.

Jimin was silent throughout the whole ride as if he was lifeless. Stains of tears that dried still visible on his cheeks. He refused to talk.

I hated that. He was the one who cheered up everyone when we were down. He back hugged us. I missed that.  I hated when he didn't say anything when he came down the stairs.

Us four having no idea what was going on. RM, Jin and Hobi still concerned over our sisters. They weren't coming back with us.

I didn't know what to do seriously, and I hated that.

Not knowing what to do, I just back hugged Jimin like he always does. For the first time in my life, I saw The Park Jimin breaking down so much just because of a hug.

○•○

Taehyung

Aarav was now having quite a lot of questions, few of which had to be remain unanswered. We having no idea about that.

I tried to contact them, but it was all in vain.

Aarav slept crying in the arms of Jungkook. He is pretty well when it comes to babies. He'll be a good father.

The news that flashed on my phone gave me relief. Thankfully,  non of the members, neither Abhilasha nor Aakanksha was caught by media otherwise it would've been a problem.

The media, does no good other than making the wound worse sometimes.

I sighed as I recalled the time when my and Jennie's dating rumors were hyped up. That was none of their business even if that was true.

I sighed as I smiled hearing the death news of the culprit. Later sharing that with Jungkook.

He hugged me breaking down into sobs. Guess, our angel shorty went through a lot as informed by Suga hyung.

I wiped my tears pressing my lips together.

Hugs work.

○•○

💛💛Ly💛💛