Prologue

The day before leaving India after concert...

*can be read as stand alone but I'll recommend to read My Omegle Stranger with it. The time period overlaps from that with Jin pov on ch. 31 (departure).*

Jimin

I was just taking a stroll in the garden...thinking how soon time went by.
How we grew, how we suffered and how we won...

Being a part of BTS is as overwhelming now as it was at the first time. We have differences but we coup up with it. We have each other when we need and that's what we need. The constant love from our family, our ARMY.

Even after thinking back how RM hyung was mad at me when I told Desire about his relationship status. How she has an sudden outburst of anger...and how she left us...

Now after seeing her in life neither through photo nor video calls, she turned out pretty. She's beautiful. Not only the figure...even the personality, it demands attention and speaks confidence.

I admit that I'm attracted to her.

But maybe it's because I got to know that I was her bias and she didn't make me her brother. The way she speaks with me nowadays is just like how you'll talk with a friend and the way she speaks to RM hyung is way more different. She has that shyness in her eyes when with him. She's in love with him.

And for me, it's a mere infatuation.
Guess, I'll have to look for my girl soon.

"PA.. pa...Papa...." I felt someone tugging my joggers.

The moment I looked down, there was a sweet little boy. Maybe 2 or 3 years old. His voice was melody to my ears.

"Papa...Papa..." I didn't know what his words meant but it sounded pure melody. His face had a wide grin when I took him into my arms.

Big eyes and round chubby face. He looks like a teddy bear.

I looked at my environment to take a glance for his parents but they were nowhere near to be found.

So, I decided to take him to the reception.

I might have taken a few steps when I felt something hard on the back of my neck.

"Where's his mother?" The voice was deep and threatening.  The coldness of the metal placed at the back of my neck was sending shiver down my spine.

The man came in front of me. He was as tall as I was, muscular and had a mustache just like the Villian had in old age films. The toughness of the old age could be sensed in his face.

"I asked where is his mother?" This time it came more terrific.

"I don't know." I replied tightening my grasp on the child in fear of losing him to these goons. What did this angel do to them?

"Then hand over the child to me." He tried to snatch him but I dodge. The parents are responsible not him.

"I might as well kill him with you then." How can he say killing someone so easily. Is he making instant coffee?

The gun was pointed at my forehead. I was praying to have someone come and save me. My legs were literally shivering.

"Papa...I said you to leave him." A voice from behind screamed.

"There you are my daughter. Go catch her." He ordered his companions changing his tone immediately.

Soon she was brought in the front.

"I beg you to leave him alive. I'll marry anyone you'll say. But please spare his life. I'll die without him. Let him be safe, please." She begged in the foot of that old man. Sobbing.

Her back was on my sight. A goon still pointing gun at me as if I'll disappear. I truly want to though.

"You want me to leave the boy alive whose father's identity is unknown. You want me to spare the child alive who's your illegitimate son." He screamed at the top of his lung which shook the girl from inside.

"Papa...please."

"What you want me to spare the proof of your adultery before marriage? For what? So that everyone in society gets the reason to talk shit about us..." He slapped her hard. The drops of tears falling on her left hand could be seen.

"Kill that son of the bastard." They tried to snatch him. The boy was crying and that made my heart clench a lot.

"I'm his father." I said with determination.

And the girl looked at my side. He big eyes were filled with tears. Sharp features weren't overshadowed by how tired and smeared she was. She was beautiful. The red handprint evident on her cheeks.

My heart skipped a beat. Guess love at first sight really do exist.

○•○
Hope you liked it...
The drama....

💛💛Ly💛💛