17. Woman talks

Abhilasha

It has been one year and nine months since we got married. But everytime he tried to come close to me, I rejected him subconsciously.

He loves me, I know. I do too.

But the fear and the feeling is still somewhere lingering inside my brain.

Initially he was hurt, I knew. It was visible in his eyes. But then he started accepting me. He stopped doing things I didn't like or that made me cry.

That shows he loves me.

- You should try taking initiative once. Maybe when you'll know it's Jimin you love, you'll not act like that.

- But I'm too shy to do that.

- Want me to tell you how to do it?

- Ummm... sure.

- Just think of it as one of your wildest dreams and.....

After a few minutes of rambling,  Aakanksha finally stopped.

- What wildest dreams are you talking about? The most I dream of is sending our daughter school together. Aren't your thoughts too wild?

I said as I felt my cheeks heating up.

- My! My! Don't be such a shy girl. Grow up and be a woman.

- I'm a woman. I'm older than you.

- Ah! You're not. I'm older. Want me to tell you how I seduce my husband every time.

- oh! I don't. Eww....

I said and she laughed.
But I think I can take her advice. Jimin is on a tour anyway. Maybe I can gather some courage till he comes back.

I smiled at my thoughts as I disconnected the video call.

○•○

💛💛Ly💛💛