8. Waiting in vain

Jimin

I was waiting for Abhilasha at the airport before leaving for Korea but she didn't come. She said yes to go to Korea but she kept me waiting.

At least hearing the last announcement I finally boarded the plane along with Aarav. I really thought the wedding brought us close but I was wrong.

I misread her expressions, her actions. Maybe it was heat that made her cheeks flushed. Maybe it was my cold hands that made her shiver when I touched her.

Not me at all.

I was wrong the whole way.

It has been almost 4 years and there is no response to any of my actions. No reactions. As if she will not be able to trust anyone anymore.

I am a human and I'm loosing my strength to pursue her more. She promised to be here. But she isn't.

Jin hyung asked Abhilasha to take Aarav with him and she gladly accepted. Aarav was happy saying he'll go to his father's house. I was happy too.

She promised me that she'll be on time but she didn't come.

"Where is maa?" Aarav enquired.

"OH! She'll be there soon. She has some work left to do." I said while putting his seat belt on.

I set my phone to Airplane mode before putting on the sleep mask on my eyes. Desperately trying to get rid of the foul mood and bad feelings.

○•○

11 days since we arrived to Korea. Aarav has become comfortable with my parents. They have found a new sense of happiness with my boy.

Abhilasha has no contacts whatsoever.

I'm worried.

I would've understood if she was dodging from me but she won't and never ignore Aarav for so many days.

I decided to make another trip to India. This time alone. Telling Aarav that I was going to get his mom back.

Please be safe.

○•○

I rang the doorbell of the apartment.

It was opened by some random dude. He was good looking no offense but he had a bad vibe coming along with him.

"Where is Abhilasha?" I asked him instead of wasting my time on random questions.

"Abhilasha? Who?" He asked clenching his jaws.

"The one who owns this house dimwit."

"I fucking own this house you faggot." I don't know what I did to offend this person.

"Who sold this house to you?"

"I own this from the very beginning. " He was stern at his facts. Horrible lair.

Knowing that I had no option as she was neither here nor picking up my calls. Aman was also bust at something important.