𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

En başından başla

"See anything you like?" I look at a guy who definitely was a worker.

He had full blond locs that were braided back and he looked cute but young. "I'm jus lookin," I smile and he nods while lookin away.

I could tell he was watchin me buh Ian care.

I continue to look around when I stop at another necklace.

"Y'know you can try it on if you want."

I look at him and chuckled.

"I'm good," He nodded before looking away.

I was about to walk away but he got my attention, "I know you said you're just looking but this ankle bracelet is band new and one of a kind."

He took out a velvet box.

He is really tryna sell.

"How much though?" I lean against the counter and raised my eyebrows.

"It's $132 but I can give it to you for free."

He smirked at me.

Ew.

It was a pretty anklet though.

"Thanks kid." I take the box gently out his hands. "Wait! Can I get your number at least?" He stuttered and I thought about it.

"Sure." I shrugged and I gave him Kidd's old number.

"Bye!" I call out while exiting the shop.

I happily leave the shop and put the box in my purse before walking down the street with many people on it.

For the rest of the day, I did Christmas shopping for everyone.

My family and my crew.

I got Kidd a shirt that said, 'kick me' on the back.

After that I sat in a diner by myself and jus watched people. I was lowkey waiting on a call from Lee or Cig.

"Here you go chere." The lady put down a milkshake, waffles, and a bowl of ice cream that I ordered.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Right when she left, I get a phone call from a unknown number. It was FaceTime. I knew it was Kidd cause I got everyone number saved.

Instead of being a bitch, I answered.

I expected Kidd to answer but it was Six.

Wtf.

"Now it's a shame that I wake up and my best friend all da way in New Orleans."

I would've screamed but I was in a public place.

"Six! Omg! Best friend!" He smiled revealing his braces. I missed him. "Yeah yeah I know you missed me now what's the nonsense about you and Kidd?"

I rolled my eyes and he kissed his teeth.

"Ion wanna talk about him. Are you okay? How are you feeling and when did you get out the hospital?" I murmured.

I missed him waking up and leaving.

"I'm good. I been a thug all ma life, remember?"

I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"We know. Also, why are you calling me off an unknown number?" I asked and he turned the camera revealing a sleep Kidd.

He looked good asf.

"Mhm I know you miss him cause his grumpy ass miss you."

I shrugged.

"He wants me out his life so bad, soooo I'm gone." He shook his head. "Boff of y'all need emotional security cause damn." I mug him then check my surroundings.

"He swears he's protecting you but Kory still out there so how is tellin you ta leave helping,"

My face dropped.

He noticed my reaction and his eyes got big.

"Kory still out there?!"
"Ian say shii!"

We both said at the same time. I thought Kory was dead but nooo he still out there thrivin and ready ta fuckin kill me.

Ion even know what tha nigga look like.

"Six I swear to god if I die before Christmas, I'm going to haunt Nau'Jour and literally everyone." He shook his head.

While Six was talking, I noticed a guy staring at me.

Weird.

"Don't worry. We got folks in New Orleans who been watchin after you," he nodded like he reassuring himself.

"According to Nau'Jour."

Oh I'm finna die.

"Can I call you when I back home? I really want to talk to you more but when I'm in a less public place." He nods and I hang up.

I put $30 on the table before getting up and grabbing my purse.

Once I get outside, I dig in my bag and put my anklet on.

It was too cute.

I walk down the streets but I felt uneasy. Maybe Six threw me off the right mindset. I'm always paranoid.

I continue to walk but that same uneasy returned when turned down an alleyway. Stupid but my house was in view so I wasn't trippin.

"Yo." I let out a surprised yell and turn around jus for a brick to meet my head.

I tried to keep my opened but I couldn't.

Wtf...

꧁꧂
𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗼𝗹𝗮¯\_(ツ)_/¯
𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿?!?! 𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹;)