18

Happy reading ❤️

************************

Next 3 days were filled with joy and happiness as sidnaaz's marriage functions were going on!!

After they did shopping that day and shared that passionate kiss inside the trial room of a shopping mall, all sid wanted was to take sana with him and love her all night.

But that night sana slept with rita ji as the new found mother daughter were too emotional to leave each other. And that's why sid had no chance to take her in his room or come to her room at night, even if he misses her!!

So he sulked and left from there and then texted her.

This is not done!! I am angry with you. You have no time for me and our romance!! What kind of wife you are!!!

Sana knew that he was irritated. She giggled after reading this message and replied...

Well, I am not your wife yet!! So romance k liye sabar karna parega.

He made a face after reading this and After a lot of efforts he finally slept that night.

.
.
.
.
.

And from the next morning the functions started and rita ji said that sana will stay with her in her room till the marriage.

Sid sulked more but had no option rather agreeing in his mom's decision . Sana giggled after seeing his grumphy face. He is just so cute!!

They enjoyed all their marriage functions . Sana found a new quality of her. Whenever sidharth used to try to do romance sneakily , she used to blush hard. She never knew that she has this quality.

They had a lot of fun in their sangeet ceremony. Sidharth surprised her as he sang a song for her while playing a guitar.

She felt so special. The girl who never thought to get love or care, was getting everything now because of the man she loves. He has come as a blessing in her life and she can't be more thankful.

In their mehndi ceremony, Sidharth took care of her. As her hands and legs were filled with mehendi , so she was not able to eat or drink anything. He made her eat food infornt of everyone making rita ji smile and sana overwhelmed.

Sana was eating and looking at him with teary eyes.

Sid: kya hua baby? Why are you crying?

Sana: tum itne acche kaise ho saakte ho Sidharthh?

Sid chuckled and wiped her tears.

Sid: Arey aab mai shehnaaz gill ki paati banne wala hoon toh accha toh hona hi parega na?

Sana giggled.

.
.
.

The girl who was applying mehendi on sana's hands, said...

Girl: didi lagta hai aap k mehendi ka raang bohot gehra aayega! Bhaiya aap se bohot pyaar Karte hai na?

Sana smiled and looked at sidharth who was talking with someone.