7

Sana drove the car recklessly and went in a pub to vent out her frustration.

She is a freaking Mafia who doesn’t think Before killing someone and today she was shivering!

That sidharth shukla is affecting her so much!  She is becoming weak, her heart is beating again. Is she changing? 

No no no!  It can't happen! She won't let it happen! Nobody can change Shehnaaz gill. The world is not worthy enough to see her soft side! She can't be the soft sana she was! She is the heartless Mafia shehnaaz gill.

She closed her eyes and gulped her drink!!  She remembered how sensitive and emotional she was once!

|| maa mai sab kaam kar dungi.  Aap ko sikayaat ka koi moka nahi dungi fir se. Please mujhe itni badi Saja maat dijiye.

Mujhe andhere se daar lagta hai maa. Aap toh maa ho na? Aap mere saath Aisa kaise kar saakte hai?!

A loud slap echoed,  sana's cheeks burned with the slap  and she fell down being unconscious ||

**************

Sana opened her eyes quickly and broke the glass of her hand!  She took the alcohol bottle and gulped the whole liquid!

Once she used to hate alcohol and today It helps her to forget her pain.

Once she was scared of darkness and now darkness is her only peace.

The girl who used to think everything from heart, is now heartless. The way her whole life changed because of some unexpected incidents of her life!  She can't recognise the sana she was!

She was compelled to kill sana and become shehnaaz gill. Criminals aren't born by birth, people become criminal because of situation and who knows it better than Shehnaaz?

After Being fully drunk, she went in the dance floor and started dancing. She hoped that the loud music of pub will hide the sound of her broken heart.

.
.
.

Sidharth was worried now. The way sana left from the office, made him scared .  He came outside  and saw her driver.

Sid : aap mam k saath nahi gye?

Driver: nahi sahab. Mam toh dusri car le k chali gyi. Maine rokne ki kosish ki thi par wo nahi ruki aur bohot recklessly drive kar rahi thi wo.

Sid: What the hell?  Apne mujhe bataya kyun nahi?  Wo kaha gyi hai ya kaha jaa saakti hai paata hai aap ko?

Driver looked Down and said...

Driver: nahi sir!

Sid: damn it!

He sat on his car and luckily her phone wasn’t swiched off.  He tracked her location and went there!.

When he Reached in the pub, he was shocked.  The atmosphere of the pub was not giving a good vibe!  He never came in a pub. He Doesn't like to drink!  In college days, his friends tried many times to make him drink but henever did.

He Doesn't like this place at all. But today he had to come here because the person who is here, is someone whom he likes.

.
.

He started searching her and he found her after some time.

She was on the dance floor, her sexy moves were worth watching.  She was looking too hot.
He gulped his saliva and was literally drooling over her!