15

Sana got ready in a blue anarkali dress. This was the first time Sidharth saw her in traditional clothes. She looked divine! He was in a daze when he saw her.

She blushed and looked down! Sometimes it is shocking for her! The way she blushes when he looks at her, is something new because she has never experienced all this as he is her first love and only happiness.

He came closer and pulled her towards him making her gasp.

Sid: You are looking beautiful!!! As usual!

Sana smiled...

Sid: aab chale?

She held his shirt in a fist and whispered...

Sana: sidhaaarth mai.....mai .....

Sid: nervous ho rahi ho?

Sana noded in yes.

Sid cupped her face and said ..

Sid: relax karo na baby!! Mom ko tum bohot pasand aaogi. Aakhir kar tum meri choice ho...

He said with a little smirk and she smiled..

He kissed her forehead and then held her hand! They sat in the car and sid started driving while holding sana's one hand for the whole time.

.
.
.

They reached in sid's house. It was a small house with necessary furniture. But the house felt like home. Sana got the homely vibe when she entered this house. She felt that home doesn't mean you have a luxurious house or not, home means where the house doesn't feel like a mere building...it feels like a source of peace and happiness..

And sana could feel that her heart was calm as soon as she entered in this house while holding her Sidharth's hand. She felt that she has entered in a new and happy phase of her life. She felt happy.  She felt warm!!! .

Rita ji came there and was surprised to see Sidharth with a girl because this was the first time he has come home along with a woman!

Sana held his hand more tightly. She was getting nervous for obvious reasons. Sid looked at her lovingly and rubbed her hand to assure her that everything is going to be alright, to comfort her that she doesn't need to worry .

Sid: mom ye shehnaaz hai.....

Rita ji looked at her and smiled.

Rita ji: welcome beta.

Sana tried to smile but she was shaking in nervousness.

Sid held her hand more tightly and blinked his eyes for assuring her that nothing wrong will happen .

Rita ji noticed all this and she could see some kind of emotions in her son's eyes for this girl. She is a mother after all who knows about her child very well.

Rita ji caressed sana's head and said...

Rita ji: aao na beta, baitho.

Sana looked at her and started crying. Her heart was beating in an uneven away. Extreme emotions were making her shiver. This was the first time she has got a mother's love and warmth. She felt nice.

Rita ji cupped her face...

Rita ji: ro kyun rahi ho beta? Kya hua?

Sid was also looking at her. He doesn't like when she cries.

Sana: mu...mujhe aaj k pehle ...kabhi....kabhi maa ka pyaar mila hi nahi ...toh iss liye...thoda...umm...

Her voice was shaking....