6

Hello hello. Thank you so much for the good wishes. My tabiyaat is a little sahi now, also had a greattt exam Alhamdulillah but couldn’t post before because my network was not in sahi halat. Idk isko kya ho jaata hai...anyway!!  Let's goooo❤️

*******************************************

It has been already one month of sidnaaz working together.  Sana was trying to pretend to be more Rude than before and everyone believed that she has become heartless, except Him.

He observed her every gesture, he feels that his heart knows what her heart will do. In this one month, she tried to keep a distance between him and her but she never could. Because destiny wanted them closer. 

She, many times gave him extra work because she wanted him to leave from here. But the man was too perfect and loyal. He did all his work with great passion and honesty. She couldn’t do anything to make him leave from here.

In this one month, he realised that he likes his rude boss who is cute in his opinion!  On the other hand, she knew that this man has snatched her heart but she Didn’t want to accept her feelings.

She slapped herself every night because she wanted to control Her self. She didn’t want to fall in love. She knows it will make her weak and if she will have any kind of feelings for sidharth, it will be harmful for him because the world will know that the ruthless Mafia shehnaaz gill has fallen in love.

So they will try to harm sidharth to take revenge from her and she doesn’t want this! She doesn’t want this at all.

She wanted to hate him so that she can forget him. But she knew that she can never hate him. Then she thought that she should kill someone infornt of him.

Maybe he doesn’t believe that she is a freaking Mafia.  It is time to show him who she really is!!

She thought that if she will kill someone, then he will be scared and he will believe that she is ruthless.

Taking a deep breath, she called her manager.

.

Manager : may i come in mam?

Sana: yeah you can!

Manager: do you need anything?

Sana: yes I want someone to kill.

Manager: Wha...What?

Sana: yeah! Bring someone.

The manager looked at her weirdly.

Shehnaaz glared him saying...

Sana: I think I have ordered you something? Didn’t you hear me?

The manager noded like a robot.

Sana: umm is Mr. Shukla in his cabin?

Manager : yes mam.

Sana: hmm good. He should stay in his cabin. I want him to see how I kill people.

The Manager gasped.

Sana rolled her eyes and said...

Sana: Stop being dramatic for God's sake and get out Before I kill you. I am already frustated. Don't make me more frustated.

The manager noded hurriedly and left. 

.

.
.

The manager came outside and took a deep breath.  He felt scared for his own life along with the person whom she will kill.

Sidharth was searching the manager to show him an important file.