16

Eid mubarak everyone💕

 meko ek ek red heart bhejna, thoda pyaar de dena as eidi ✨❤️

.
.
.

Sana was still in shock . How good people they are! She never met such good people in her whole life. They didn't judge her, their love didn't change even after knowing her reality. God is blessing her with everything best and she felt so grateful.

Later at night rita ji made her eat by her hand making sana cry! Her emotions were finally coming out by getting so much love! She never felt so loved. Sidharth was only adoring the bond which his mom and his would be wife shared in just one day !! Nobody would say that they have just met today. It was looking like they know each other from ages.

After spending some time together sana requested rita ji that she wants to sleep with her tonight. Sid sukled a little making sana giggle and her giggles made him smile.

Rita ji teased her son making him blush.

Rita ji: arey arey sabar toh kar. Abhi shaadi nahi hui teri. Samjha?

Sid : mom yaar!!

Sana laughed after seeing him being annoyed.

Both rita ji and sid adored her happy face. Rita ji kissed her forehead saying...

Rita ji: hamesha aise hi haste hue rehna hai tujhe.

Sana: aap log mere saath rahoge toh mujhe rone ki jaroorat hi nahi parega!! Hamesha hasti hi rahungi. Hamesha mujhe aise hi Pyaar karte rehna . Karoge na?

Her eyes again filled with tears again;!

Sidharth didn't want her to cry more! So he tried to divert her mind saying...

Sid: maa kasam kya rondar biwi milne wali hai mujhe! Bas roti rehti hai!!.

Sana glared him saying...

Sana: mai nahi roti !!

Rita ji laughed.

.
.
.

After sometime sid came in his mom's room with a water jug , incase she or sana feel thirsty!

When he entered in the room, the scene infornt of him made him smile.

Sana was sleeping in rita ji's lap and rita ji was caressing her head lovingly.

Sid kept the water jug in the side table of their bed and then sat beside his mom.

Sid: so gyi shehnaaz?

Rita ji: haan!!

Sid looked at his mom and said..

Sid: Thank you very much mom. You are literally the best. I can't thank you enough for whatever you did today.