2

Hello everyone ❤️ I hope you all are doing good and liking the story! 💕

Let's goooo!

_______________________________________

Sidharth took his mom's blessing...

Sid: mom aaj bohot bada din hai mere liye... Agar aaj mujhe ye nokhri mil gyi toh mai aap ki haar ek khwahish ko pura kar paunga!

Rita ji only smiled and said...

Rita ji :

Baccha! Tu itna accha insaan baana, mera itna khyal rakhta hai, ye hi bohot badi baat hai mere liye!

Meri aur koi bhi Khwahish nahi hai...

Aur rahi baat dua ki toh maa ki dua toh hamesha hi unke baccho k saath hota hai.

Mera dil keh raha hai kuch accha hi hoga!

.
.
.

Sidharth smiled and kissed his mom's forhead!

Then he Left for his interview!

He gave interview in three, four places but corruption was everywhere!

He hated this! He wanted to get work by his talent, not with the power of money!

He took a deep breath... He didn’t lose hope but he somehow thought that he won't get any work!!  Anywhere, with no money and only talent!

______________

Shehnaaz called his manager!

The man came and greeted her.

Sana: I told you that we need a new person as Mr. Sharma's post is now empty!  Didn’t you hear that?

The manager gulped his saliva and said...

Manager :

Yes yes mam! I heard you!

But mam, nobody has come to give an interview!

Who will come here to work when they have no guarantee that they will be alive or not!

.
.

Sana chuckled!

Sana: You mean there is no honest and loyal person alive?  Who can work with honesty,  not with corruption?  Hahaha!

The manager looked down, as he had no answer!

Sana: You can go! Maybe the post will remain empty! But this time i won't appoint a snake like Mr. Sharma who is not loyal towards his company and work!

The manager noded and left!

Sana : honesty is the best policy!  What a joke! What a joke!

..................

Sidharth had one last place to give interview!  He looked at the banner!

"Gill enterprise "!

His heartbeat became fast suddenly making him confused!

He entered in the office and told the receptionist that he is here for an interview!

.

The receptionist looked at him shockingly but then she called their manager!

Receptionist : sir he is here for giving an interview!