11

Sidharth entered in sana's office as he had to join the office today itself and it was sana's decision. So sid's new boss requested him to work hard and impress sana because getting this deal is very beneficial for their company.

When he entered inside, he thought that everyone will ask him why he came back again ? But surprisingly all the employees smiled at him making him confused.

The manager came and patted his shoulder saying...

Hey sid!

Sid looked at him and said...

Sid: hello sir.

Manager: achanak chutti kyun le liya tha tumne? Is everything alright?.

He looked at the manager being confused.

Sid: chutti..??

Manager: han mam ne bataya ki tum kuch din ki chutti mein ho... I swear,  Maine tumhen bohot miss Kiya sid.

Sid didn't understand what to say , he was confused with the fact that sana told everyone that he is on a holiday when he resigned from the office!  Why she did that ! What was her motive?  he had no idea ! Infact what she wants to do now?!,  he has no idea about it too.

One employee informed the manager that sana is calling everyone in the meeting room for an urgent meeting.

Everyone went there along with sid and the manager knocked the cabin's door .

Sana: come in .

Everyone entered inside and looked at sana.

Her back was facing them .

She turned and looked at sidharth with fire in her eyes.

Sana: You all know right I kill  disloyal people without giving second chance. ???

Everyone noded.

Sana:

Mr. Shukla is our employee oops I mean ex employee hai.

When he joined the office, he was well aware of the fact that I hate disloyal people and he claimed to serve our company but now he is working on another company without resigning from here.

Sidharth looked at her shockingly. So she wanted to insult him infornt of everyone by false allegations? He won't let that happen . Maybe whatever he will say , will make her hate him but that's what he wants.

Sid:

I had sent you my resignation letter mam! I liked that work more.  So I shifted there while following proper rules.

And I guess it's alright. You wanted me to resign  from this job many times. Bohot bar aapne Meri galti dhundhne ki koshish ki hai Taki aap mujhe iss office se nikal paye toh maine aapka kam aasan kar diya mam,,  mujhe dusre company mein acche post mein job Mil Gya.

And I think it's normal to shift from one place to another if we are comfortable somewhere more than we are comfortable here.

Aap k saath kaam karne k pehle hi you warn people that you will kill them. When your employees work hard you don't appreciate them,  You never did... You are such a boss who only knows how to dominate aur mai kisi k dominance bina waja nahi lena Chahta. 

In that company, my new boss values my opinions and I feel comfortable to work there so I will request you not to interfere in my life because I am no more your employee .I hope that's clear mam...

Sana glared him..

Sana:

I didn't get your resignation letter. So what is the guarantee that you are not lying ???