12

After breaking their passionate kiss, they both looked at each other.

He breathed near her lips and whispered...

Sid: Does that mean you....you have feelings for me?

She pulled him by his coller and said ..

Sana:  do you think I will kiss a man whom I don't like?

He held her waist tightly and pulled her closer.

Sid: Well, if you are my lady , then you are mine. You have no right to kiss another man because only I have the right to kiss you and love you. And in return, I will be loyal to you . I will be only yours and I want you to be only mine.

Sid said with a cute smile making her heartbeat fast.

Sana:

Yeah Mr. Shukla! That's why you were running away from your feelings right? That's why you were being coward?!

Agar mai tumse nafrat karne lagti aur kabhi tumhe apne life mein wapas nahi aane deti toh kya karte tum?

Agar mai fir se heartless ho jaati, agar mai fir se wo hi sana baan jaati jo ruthless hai. Agar mai uss dil ko maar deti jo tumhare liye dadakta hai toh kya karte tum?

Sid caressed her cheeks and said...

Sid: tum mujse kabhi nafrat nahi kar saakti shehnaaz. I know that.

Sana:

yeah that's what my problem is sidharth! You know me! You know me more than I know myself. Still you assumed that I will consider our first kiss as a mistake?

You know me , still you decided to go away from me after making me fall for you?

You know me , still you just assumed that your absence will keep me happy?

You know me! ?

Sid took a deep breath and looked at her with guilt.

Sid:

I know I am such an idiot. I just assumed things. I am sorry shehnaaz.

But I swear I was overthinking! And in overthinking we take decisions which is not right sometimes but it feels right.

Mera bhi wo hi haal tha. I thought that you will be really mad at me when you will listen that I kissed you in your drunk state.

But now I am understanding very well that sab kuch meri galti hai. I am sorry. I won't disappoint you again, I promise. Thank you for loving me!!!

Oh! How can she stay angry with him after this? He is being just too cute to be true. His feelings are too genuine. His eyes shows how true his feelings are and she felt loved for the first time in her life.

Now she wants to tell him about her life, about her past but she has a fear that after knowing her past, maybe he will leave her?

Sana: Sidharthhh! Now we both know about our feelings for each other. So I think we have the right to know about each other's life and past! I want you to know about me. But...

Sid: but ....

Sana: I am scared.

He cupped her face worriedly and said ..