"(___), are you okay?" He asks. You shaked your head and stood up but was tipsy. BamBam caught you from the side.

"I'm, I think." You say. BamBam smacked his lips and carried you on his back. You were confused.

"Yah!!!! What are you doing?!" You say. "I'm taking you home." He says and begins walking. You tried getting off but it was useless. After a few 15 minutes , BamBam placed you on a bench near the park and a food stand then he sat beside you.

"What are we doing?" You ask. BamBam released a breath.

"Waiting for the bus." He says. You nod. After a few seconds your stomach growled. You held onto your stomach and smiled at BamBam who was looking at you. You whined each time your stomach growled.

"Are you really that hungry?" BamBam asked you. You nod. BamBam giggled and stood up. You watched him as he bought some hotdogs from the stand beside the bench. BamBam left the stand with a delighted smiled and sat beside you again. He handed you a hotdog and you thanked him. You cheerfully ate the hotdog. But you didn't noticed BamBam watching you eat. Once you gulped the hotdog, you stared at the sky then the kids walking on the sidewalk.

"Awee they're so cute." You say.

"Not as cute as you." BamBam slightly said. You looked at BamBam.

"Thank you BamBam oppa.. blah blah blah." He couldn't hear the last part since the bus just arrived with a loud screech stop. You thought he heard since he had smiled at you. The two of you walked on the bus and sat beside each other again. You stretched your arms and yawned.

"What a tiring first day of school?" You say. BamBam was speechless of your beauty. You noticed him staring at you for a long time period.

"Oppa, are you okay?" You say and wave your hands in front of his face. BamBam snapped out and smiled at you.

"I'm fine." He says and looks away. You smiled and looked at the window. Your eyes got a bit drowsy then you black out to a nap. BamBam smiled at you. He moved your away from the window and moved it to his shoulder. He petted your hair as the bus drove.

"(___), I want to call you mine one day." He says and kisses your hair.

------

The bus screeched to a stop. Your head flew forward , hitting the seat in front. BamBam laughed and stood up. You yawned and stared at him. He was blurry to you.

"Umma, where are we?" You say. Then you scrubbed your eyes and had a clear view. When you BamBam in front of you, you quickly got embarrassed.

"Since when I was your mom?" BamBam says and helps you up. You fixed your skirt and backpack. You coughed and the two of you walked out the bus. You gasped.

"Hey.... I live here." You say. You looked at BamBam.

"You did know where I'd live.... but where do you live?" You say. BamBam shrugged.

"I don't know where I live?" He lied. You gasped.

"Impossible!!" You shouted in English. He laughed. Then your mom opened the window of the house.

"(___) you're late." She says at you. Then she looked at BamBam. She got shocked.

"BamBam? Is that really you?" She says. BamBam didn't get to answer because your mom disappeared from the window to outside where you and BamBam were. Your mom held BamBam's face.

"Umma, you knew him?" You asked. Your mom suddenly had a sad face.

"What's wrong umma?" BamBam said. Your mom pushed BamBam away from you. You held onto your mom.

"Honey, I'm gonna have a word with him. Why don't you go inside and changed your clothes?" Your mom said. You smiled and ran inside. BamBam was confused. Your mom hugged him.

"I'm sorry BamBam." She cried. He hugged her back.

"Why are you sorry for?" He asks. She looks up at him.

"(___). . .in America." She paused.

"What happened over there?" BamBam was curious.

"We got into a car accident in the first month there. We all were injured but (___) had a minor injury. We took her to the hospital. She had lots of blood lost and was put in a coma for the treatment.. . But when She..." your mom broke into tears. BamBam was worried.

"When She.. she woke up, the doctors checked her up again but there was a bad news to it...." BamBam hugged her.

"She had amnesia..... She had forgotten everyone and everything in life. During our time in America we took a lot of time knowing each other more. Then She began to know her parents... then I asked her about you... She was clueless..." BamBam was in shocked. The whole time earlier was real? She had always been a prankster so I thought her not knowing me wasnt real but... . . It is. He thought. He letted little tears flow. Your mom patted him.

"I tried giving her information each time but She says no more of it. I'm sorry BamBam." Then you ran outside breaking the silence. You saw your mom and BamBam hugging.

"Umma? Oppa? What happened? Why are you two crying?" You asked. BamBam looked at you then hugged you.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" You say.

"(___), please remember me.. please remember everything we had done together. Please... I love you... " he says. You pushed him away while blushing.

"We just met today. What are you talking about?" You say. BamBam held your hand and had his face close with yours.

"(___), you're my girlfriend." He says and kisses you.................... TO BE CONTINUED

-------------

How's was that?!!!!!! I hope you liked this and YUGYEOM is next!!! THANK YOU AND luv chu I⭐GOT7!!!!