S4:C19; Painkillers

Zacznij od początku

I could tell from his eyes that my nickname had struck and shocked him, and that he didn't like seeing me like this. He hated it. I was his lucid obsession and his delusional replacement mother. I knew he ached for me—psychopathic or not. He may not have felt guilty for putting me in such a position, but I knew he didn't want me to continue in it.

"Give him the fuckin' pills," he muttered to Graham before stomping back upstairs. "And talk to me before you visit him next time!"

Graham watched Cooper until he was completely upstairs and out of sight before squatting down in front of me and asking me to open my mouth. When I just cried, he sighed and mumbled an apology before pressing his thumb against my lips and wedging my mouth open with it. "I promise you'll feel better in, like, 30 minutes after you take these."

"I'd feel my best at home with Giorgi," I sobbed as he pushed the pills onto my tongue.

Graham didn't say anything to that. He just sighed and held a glass of water up to my lips. "Please, take the medicine. It's really going to make you feel a lot better."

Because of pure exhaustion and wanting to be left alone, I cooperated with the younger man and swallowed. And after I did, he seemed to be over the moon with appreciation, so, naturally, I felt concerned about what I'd just taken.

"D'you poison me?" I asked, my voice cracked and raspy.

"No," he said simply, standing up. "The exact opposite."

Those were his las words before he turned around and headed back upstairs, and I couldn't help but sit in confusion, sadness and anger. A big part of me had hoped that the pills were poisonous. I knew it was wrong to hope for something like that since I was married and we'd adopted a dog together, but I was losing my mind. Giorgi was my sanity. My solace. My rock. He was my own unhealthy obsession that I depended on everyday to make me happy, and being away from him for six days with an unknown ending date was driving me crazy. I needed him now.

4:30 AM...

My legs had felt a lot better: I was very surprised with how true Graham's promise turned out to be. My stomach—which I hadn't realized was aching at first, had even stopped for the most part; it would sound off the occasional growl though. Graham had checked on me a few minutes ago and brought some crackers and water. He said something about wanting me to try to eat something so that he could see if the pills he gave me were still okay for me to continue taking them. I ate about seven of the Ritz just to show him that I was fine on the medicine he gave me, but when he left I made myself spit them up into a nearby bucket.

I knew I didn't have to since I hadn't ate much all day, but I really didn't want to keep any thickening foods down that I didn't have to. I was finally starting to lose weight, and I could feel it! I'd stopped eating the majority of what Graham brought me the past few days, and stuck to finishing the fruit and vegetables that he would bring, leaving out all the bread, rice, or pastas that he had for me.

Granted, Cooper hadn't seen me in the light for a little while, he'd stopped commenting on my weight gain for the most part. Soon, I knew it'd stop completely. I was so close to feeling like my normal weight! Giorgi would be so proud to see how well I'm doing to maintain my shape.

Sigh~... Giorgi... Where are you? I'm sorry I'm being so impatient, but I really want to come home. Haven't you checked our cameras and spoken to police? You're not trying to find me alone, are you? ...No... No way, you're probably too sad to do that, huh?... Well, please, will you and whoever you're searching with, hurry up. I'm not okay... I need you.

Tears quickly ran down my cheeks and I began bawling. I wasn't in a lot of physical pain thanks to the pills, and although they made me feel a little euphoric within the first half hour of me taking them, the mental pain I experienced had felt so much worse. It was like the euphoria I got from the pill was so good that it made me realize how devastating and depressing my life was at the moment. My former best friend turned psycho-rapist had kidnapped me again and my husband couldn't find me again. This medicine was driving me up a wall. I loved it for making my ankle and stomach pain go away almost completely, but hated the low, mundane realizations it forced onto me. Slowly, I sunk into a deep groggy state and when I could no longer keep my eyes open, I laid down on the cold, hard basement floor and fell asleep.

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

I got a second job at Ulta and it's wack. Literally it's so boring AND there's a dress code where you can't colors but pink, purple, orange, gray/grey, black, and white. My closet is predominantly green and brown. Fuckin L.

Lmao anywhooooo~! See you in the next one!!❤️❤️