Epilogue

After those mating process and acceptance in The Aniwaya pack, everything just simply changes. It took me more then a month for me to get use with all those mind linking and I've been spending most of my time in Hendrick's bedroom which is sound proof.

i would be looking in the mirror, feeling happy whenever i look at those marks on my neck where Hendrick bite it ,the alpha mark.

Hendrick left to work and will come back at night, leaving me with no choice but to stay in his room instead of stressing myself with those mind linking going on. I'm not alone during those time of me being in the room.

Kyla and Kristal is always there to accompany me and just like you know it, to mess Hendrick's room with their toys and they would definitely make Hendrick clean those mess ups right after he got back home.

And beside those two twins, someone special who's growing in my stomach has been accompanying me too. Yes, im pregnant with Hendrick's baby. It's been 6weeks old. I wanted to make a surprise to Hendrick but his senses of smelling me changing were too strong that he manage to find out about it and what sucks the most is that he went running in the whole house, shouting like a lunatic, breaking those news that were meant to be secret out, telling everyone how happy he is to be a dad soon.

And for dad, dad has published his first ever book out called "The Alpha is my mate."

It's all about me and him and how those stories lead to where it is now. Well it's basically about us thru out our storyline in life. He'd published his book a month ago and great news is, those book were the 4th great seller in every book store in town. i felt honoured that im being the main in the character.

Dad hadn't changed his thoughts about marrying others and to have someone to take care of him, which i dont think will ever change. Im proud of dad and thank him every single day for borning and raising me up.

I'm currently waiting for my university acceptance, same goes to Ericca, Kelly, Bryan, Issac and Hendrick.

Ericca and Bryan found their mate in The Bluestone Pack, What's the most funny thing is, they're mating with a twins, just like them both. which i find it funny yet cute.

And for Kelly,

Kelly borned a baby girl two week ago, she's like the most happiest kid in the world, nah, no longer a kid but a mum. Issac would always be stuck 24/7 with Lilac Williams, Their baby girl and would sometimes get on Kelly's nerve that he has been paying more attention on Lilac instead of her and sometimes, he wouldn't even let Kelly hold on to her own baby as he wanted to carry her all the way in his arms, well,maybe he's just too mesmerized with Lilac cuteness.

Eversince Hendrick came in, working with dad, their company in the mills in growing and expanding bigger and better which im proud of Hendrick.

Not to forget ! Dad bought me a new Red Porsche as a suprise gift just for me! Just like how you know it, no one have ever touched my steering wheels and by the meaning of no one, it also mean not even Hendrick.

What do you expect, my dream car has just arrived.

"Not again with all this mess!" Hendrick came home from work looking all filthy and tired.

the twins ran out of Hendrick room leaving all their toys spread across the room. i look away not wanting to get involved .

"Hi sweetheart, how have you been. Have you been kicking mummy stomach." Hendrick jumped beside me as he hold on to my stomach and talking to my belly.

i laughed at how cute he is as i hit his arm, pushing him off the bed.

"Baby has been good to mummy, baby want daddy to bath because daddy is all filthy. Get a shower honey!" i mimic a baby voice, pushing him off the bed to get him showered.

*****

i was playing toys with Kyla and Kristal when my water bag burst.

"Why is there pooled of water here." Kristal asked as i look to where she's pointing ,that's when i asked her to call her mum as i knew that isn't just a pooled of water but that is MY water bag .

She quickly call our home personal doctor who'll heal all those werewolves who's involved in a fights and laboring as the doctor knew about us being a wolf.

i was half way borning my baby out when Hendrick rushes back from work and into his room, holding my hand. Those pains just shoot every nerve of mine as i felt the contraction getting pain just like the first time of me shifting.

After long hours in Hendrick's room, pushing and breathing, finally, i could hear a baby crying as i exhale my breath out in relief that i manage to born him out.

Hendrick hold on to our baby making him look like a real dad, i smile.

"we'll name him, Edward Jacobs." Hendrick whispered as he kiss my forehead.

So, there it is, my storyline of my life as a werewolf.

Edward Jacobs, my boy..