chapter 9- Gatherings with The jacobs.

CHAPTER 9- GATHERINGS WITH THE JACOBS

so, yesterday, which is on Friday, after classes were over. Kelly came rushing to me telling me those news , "We're having gatherings tomorrow and you're invited. Remember how you tell me and Ericca that, those house in the wood's beautiful? we actually...  live there."

uh now you're telling ..

*****

Dad got dressed as he brings a red wine for the jacobs, i jump in excitement as i heard a knock on my door, thinking it was kelly as she'd promised to fetch us from home.

"where's kelly?"  smiles on my face simply just vanished when i saw Hendrick instead of kelly.

"is that the way you welcomed your guest?" he's really getting on my nerves by asking those questions.

"Well perhaps, it's more like, MY way of welcoming a guest." i corrected him pressing harder to the word 'my' 

"That's demanding.." he pout.

"Don't be silly Allayna, that's not the way i teach you to welcomed others." dad startled me as Hendrick chuckled.

"now i get it why you've been talking about this hendrick guy. You've got a taste aye."  dad nudge me.

omg dad.. are you that desperate to find your daughter a mate that you're starting to make stories up ?

it's definitely not true about me talking about hendrick.. Well, i did talked about him, but everything that I'd talked about is, telling dad how pain in the ass this hendrick could be ,not all those fairy-tale stories where ,unicorns fly and had their ice cream corns on their heads while screaming 'imma unicorn!' kind of stories !

"Dad.. please." i begged.

i walk thru the woods, walking ahead of the boys . i turned my back and i could see them talking about something.. which i guess , something's serious, as their face shows it all. I walk not wanting to know what they're talking about, well, that's because i used to overheard a group of guys sharing about how they had their dick in their girlfriend's making me felt regret and somewhat a lesson learned, which is, not joining in when guys were in a middle of a talk.

"Oh my! nice to meet you Allayna, I'm finally gonna be getting my first grand babies!"

grand babies? whuuut? im not even dating with Hendrick and you expect me to born out grand babies for you. oh hell no mrs.

"Wesley.. stop making our guest felt uncomfortable. Come on in Mr Parker, it's nice to meet you both."

well,  the fact that you already made me felt uncomfortable wouldn't changed..

Mr Jacobs whispered to his wife as he welcomed us. Dad went in and before Hendrick wanted to step in his house, i grabbed his hands giving him those deadly glare.

"Did you somewhat make up a story to your mum about dating me?"

"how clever can you be ." he smiles.

"How annoying can you be!"  i wanted to hit his chest but hendrick grabs on my hands, intertwining my fingers with his with those smirks on his face.

he pulled me in and i wanted him to let go of my fingers, but when soon we've arrived to where everyone's seating, i act as if nothing happened.

'jerk!'

"come on you two!" Bryan shouted half smirking, asking the both of us to take a seat as they're about to eat.

i took a seat beside Bryan and Hendrick's infront of me. we finally had our prayers done and we began eating, They took a pile of food on their plates and both, Daddy and i look at each other, feeling amazed by how much they could eat up. Bryan took my plate and began piling it up , the same amount as them and Kelly did to daddy's plate.