Chapter 19- Holiday Gone wrong.

CHAPTER 19- HOLIDAY GONE WRONG

Hendrick and Bryan bring out two blankets into the back of the yard, spreading those blankets widely as they place our sleeping bag ontop of it.

The rest of the girls were bathing and unpacking their stuff as i place my projector onto a table facing it towards the back of my house walls so that the screen would be shown perfectly. We decide to have a movie Marathon out at the backyard that night.

"hey buddy." Issac sneak up as he hug me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

Kelly bring him up asking him for helps with her bags and stuff before they head down to the yard, getting in place for the movie.

Issac came after helping out with the campfire and bringing all those junk foods that we bought earlier from the gas station. Everyone then began getting in their sleeping bags as they cuddle, getting closer to each other before the movie started.

Moons and stars is the only light that accompanied our night thru out those thrilling funny movies that we're watching. Hendrick snuggles in me as i look up to look at dad who's seating by the campfire, typing something out on his computer.

i walk over to dad followed by Hendrick as i take a seat beside dad. I grabbed a bag of marshmallows, placing it on a stick and burning them thru the pit of fire, passing one each to both dad and Hendrick as i have mine on my hand.

"isn't it gonna be fun if mum is here with us." i muttered under my breath loud enough as it reaches to dad's ear.

Dad took a sip of his beer as he look up to me with a smile.

"mum is always here with us sweetheart." He grabbed my hand and places it to where my heart is. i gave dad a smiled as i get closer to him to see what he's up too.

"The Alpha is my mate? dad.. are you eventually planning to publish a book?" i read those words out, for what it seems like a book title.

"interesting ,What isit about?" Hendrick asked after.

"About us and putting my lil princess as the main in my book. it's basically about a wolf pack, and wolf pack means family." he raised his brows towards me with a smile that croses across his face.

That night has been the great night ever . When the movie is over, the rest help out to clean up the yard as Hendrick and i carries kyla and Kristal up to their bed as they fall asleep half way thru the movie. we wake both of them up to get them brush their teeth before putting them back to bed.

********

I woke up the next day , quietly sneaking out of my room with a letter placed by the side of hendrick pillow as i decide go head over to Kora house to make a surprise visit.

when the moment i went out of my house, my eyes were fixed to the thick woods at the back of my house as i decide to head in the woods following the trail of it to get some fresh air before heading to Kora's. i bought my gun along, just incase if there's any wild animal that leap onto me.

i was walking far into the woods with the morning breeze of air brushes my face, i walked with a smile on my face until i felt something leap onto me from the side, making me flew few feet away from that creature, getting myself up and brushing those dirts off my shirt, i stood up feeling mad.

"what the hell hendrick! cut it out!" i yelled thinking that it was hendrick who's pulling a prank on me. That's when i look up to find a huge brown wolf on it's fours staring into my eyes.

i bring my gun out, pointing against it as i thought that my life is in danger.

"Woah , chill sweetheart!" a guy changes itself into it's human forms as he's all naked after his shifting, he held his hand up to his side.