Chapter 2 - Maynard High School.

CHAPTER 2- MAYNARD HIGH SCHOOL

I woke up by the sound of my alarm beside my bed. I reached my arm out to press the alarm button so that it would simply shut the hell up.

"I hate my life now." I grumble as I make my way into the bathroom to shower.

"How I wish we could've continued staying at our old house..." I sigh.

I dressed up using just a white button up long sleeve, denim jeans and tying my hair into messy buns without any make up on. It's not like I'm gonna have to impress anyone.

I took a glimpse of that house in the woods. It has only dimmed lights on. I really wanna be friends with either one of them but the fact that their house is in the woods and the fact that there might be some wolves just freaks me out.

I rushed down as i greet daddy goodmorning.

"Wooo !! Smells greeeaatt!"
i would never say no when it comes to Daddy's cooking. It's the best one yet.

"Eat up, don't wanna be late for your first day." He sat back down infront of me, passing a plate of cheese omelet with bacon and a cup of milk just like how i love it.

Daddy picked his keys as i hop in his Range Rover car. Driving me to school ,driving to work after. Well, the reason why daddy wanted a changed of house is because, he wanted to have his new house near his workplace so that he don't have to travel so far and waste his money on his car oils.

"when can I get a car ? it's been almost a year that im having my driving licensed done and over with but my car isn't anywhere to be seen." i broke the silence.

"soon after you graduate. I want to make sure your safety is the first and therefore, im driving you to school until you end your senior year. Like it or not, you have to wait." I let out heavy breathing upon daddy's remarks.

"See you at home!" he wave goodbye.

'Oh my holy godness. Why does this school smells like fresh rains  It suits this weird high school name. Weird high school is equivalent to weird smells.'
I chuckled.

I'm having a hard time finding for my class and thank goodness i came early. Enough time for me to find my class before the bell ring.

"having trouble?" a guy asked from the back of me making me turn. He's a well built guy, taller than me and has a blonde hair just like how Kora has.

"sort of.." I showed him my time table as he looked thru it.

"New here? Uhh.. senior year. Intresting.." He continued making me raise my eyebrow.

'im pretty sure I didn't asked him to look at the whole thing but just my classes, isn't it'
i said to myself.

"Seems like you got the same class as me and Hendrick Jacobs. One of the most famous guy in this high school. Im Bryan Robertson. Call me Bryan is enough."

I smiled before continuing. "So, are you gonna show me where will this class of mine be , Bryan? Or I'll just find my way alone.." I asked, feeling impatient. I don't wanna know who this Hendrick is or if he's a famous kid or not, I just wanna know where's my class!!

"Oh yea. follow me.."

'FINALLY, GOD DAMMIT!'

The school bell finally rang as i thanked Bryan who's having those smells of fresh rain even obvious when he's near. Got me wondering if he's the one who's letting out those smells.