Chapter 12- Start of Assignments #1

CHAPTER 12- START OF ASSIGNMENTS #1

Classes were boring. Well, there isn't anything that's fun in school except for, Lunch breaks and definitely, end of school. Hendrick has been changing his attitudes, paying more attention on me instead of other girls that he used to hooked with , making me opened a quarter of my heart for him. Issac has been a great friend so far, which i know, Hendrick doesn't like it.

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAAAAAYYYYYY.

my heart shouted as i need a rest from every shits.

"Can we start our assignment tonight, so that we'll be able to stay in your house for two days straight."

or maybe i screamed too fast...

i nod in return

"we'll be there after dinner! Love you!" Kelly informed the rest of them as i walked towards my locker.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" Issac asked from the back as i look up at my watch, which shows that im having 3more hours left before its dinner, i accepted his offers as he drove his car towards a small cafe.

We settled down after, ordering what we want. We talked about English assignments. "Mine is different! we're suppose to make a research on one of our car choices. What sucks the most is, Mr Derrick put Bilma in the same group as me. i don't even know what does cars even related with English." He pout.

about cars?! HOLY SHIT, how i wish i could swap.

"What did your group choose?" i took a sip of my milk tea.

"they point me out as a leader therefore they asked me to choose any car that i like, one thing that pops out in mind is, Porsche." HOLY COWWWWW. HOW SIMILAR CAN WE BEEEEEEE.

"PORSCHE!?!! CAN I HELP!!" I offered as i really wanna help with their great topics. Hell no am i not helping when it comes to Porsche..

"You must really like Porsche!" He replied as he fist bump me...

we talked and talked until my phone beeps.

:Allayna, you told me that your friends will be coming over after dinner, where are you? i have been waiting for the past 10 minutes.

dad texts were on my phone screen making me stood up. how long has i been here!! 6.15pm already!???

"I need to be back home now, my dad's worried about me.. you know.. daddy's girl it is .." i laughed at my own words as im too panic thinking of what excuses I'll have to give to all of them.

Issac decides to send me back home as i asked him to stop a little further from where he should be stopping me, as i dont want anyone to see me or it will be chaotic. Saying thanks as i ran towards my house and stop right infront of my house door, adjusting my shirt as i took a deeeeep breath.

i was about to push my home door opened but Kelly pulled it from the inner of the door making me shock. She pulled me in after, and i could see all of them were seating in the living room, what it seems like, they're waiting for me.

"You ditch us and you went out with issac making us wait!" Kelly shouted as i froze.

"does having to grab something with issac more important then our assignment!?" She added. Pouring oils all over me and i would be covered in fire soon as my blood rises up.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP! DO YOU KNOW HOW I QUICKLY RUSHED OVER JUST TO MEET YOU GUYS! I NEED MY TIME ALONE TOO!" i finally broke out in anger ,Hendrick stood up and hide me behind his back growling loudly infront of Kelly making her move a step backwards as she look down.