Chapter 1- Daddy's girl

CHAPTER 1- DADDY'S GIRL

"Finally having a changed of air .. " dad began inhaling the smell of nature as we've finished unpacking our stuff out, it's not that much.

"What if there's a wolf jump out of the forest at night.." i whispered loud enough that it reaches to dad's ear.

"well, we prolly would be their dinner." he replied easily as if he'd predict his life would end as ; animal attack.

"i hate you dad! " i yelled as he walks in the house, bursting out laughing.

oh yea,

firstly, Im allayna Parker, 17 , mate-less. pfft..leaving the city and end up in a forest looking kind of house, which daddy calls it a nature and for me, it's nothing but creepy, is just the worst . I miss my friends, Elisha Manhattan and Kora Ronan. We've promised to graduate out of school together but sadly we've been separated. My mum isn't here with us but i assume she's safe up in Heaven, protecting me from any harms. My angel.. My mum got into a fatal car accident when im 6, leaving me with less memories with her.

Dad has been the one who took care of me, giving everything that i wanted and im thankful to have him as my dad. Well, My daddy is super protective over me. He will always hold hands with me to school making my schoolmate labelled me as daddy's girl. I'm not embarrassed or whatsoever but I'm somehow felt thankful that he has stop doing that. It makes me feel that he trusted me as he let me go.

During my 16th birthday, I noticed that im having ability to smell something pretty well; 'part of growing up' is what dad told me.

i honestly envy others ,who's having their mother's love and I've even tried to ask my dad to remarried. Not to forget about mum , but to have someone taking care of him. He refuses as he said, mum will be the first and will always be the last, making me felt proud to have the most loyal dad. How i wish my mate will have the same loyalty like my dad.

But what sucks to the core is.. reality dont let me have anyone to get hook with. i sucks.

It's not that no one wants me, it's just that i kept pushing them away as i don't want to be in a relationship. My friends called me weird. Well they'd probably slept with others and even lost their virginity. I find it odd to be proud about loosing one to someone which will not be your mate..

"Allayna Parker! Get your butt in here and wash up for dinner!" Dad shouted from the kitchen and i realized, im still standing outside.. ALONE!

'a serial killer might be around here.. worst still, WEREWOLVES !'

my mind screamed as i looked around thinking about those negative vibes making me ran in to my house.

After dinner's done, i went up to my bed which I've chosen out of 2 other bedroom, exclude dad's. I can't lie when i compared my new house to the old one. My new home is indeed much more better. The exterior is all white and there isn't any neighborhood around mine.. well there is, just that they're separated far from us.

'it would be better if mum's here with us.'
As i look out of my bedroom window, my heart shattered while staring at the full moon which has been my favorite so far.

i caught a glimpse of a light in those thick woods and soon i realized, it is a house..

'house in a woods? how do they survive without getting eaten up by the werewolves..'

nah.. not that i hate werewolves. I love them ,just that i got scared when i imagine their fangs.. which will tear a human apart..

Dad came in after, seating by the edge of my bed.

"Close your window, you'll catch a cold sweetheart." he wanted to close my window down but i held it up, alerting him about those house in the woods.. The only house perhaps.

"look at that daddy. There's a house.. What envied me the most is, their house is bigger looking then ours even when its far apart.." I point out making daddy peeped out of the window.

"they must be having numbers of family." is all he said as he shut the window, locking them.

"Ready for your new school tomorrow?" He continued making me pout .

"i don't know. I may not even like it, just by the name of it, Maynard High School sounds boring."

"No excuses. You still have to go, it's your senior year."

"am not giving any excuses. Just feel a little bump as I've already made promises with Kora and Elisha to graduate high school together ..Which I can't now. I've got no friends in this new high school dad.."

"you can definitely make friends. Maybe lots more. who knows ,you'll find your mate in this high school."  i rolled my eyes upon hearing dad's replies.

"maybe you should start worrying about yours dad.." i teased ,referring about mates.

"Go to sleep now. Goodnight princess." He chuckled making his way out while switching off the lights.

As soon as dad went out, i quickly sat back up and strolled my window up. My eyes couldn't get off from those beautiful house where there's some gathering going on.

I stare up to the full moon for the last.

'Goodnight mum.. I love you.'

I whispered as I closed my window and drifted off to sleep.

****************

how is it? good? yay? nah? i dont really have lots of ideas but i it will be the best at the other chapter.

comment down, anyone. :)