Chapter 5- Love-Hate

CHAPTER 5- LOVE-HATE

it's been a week of me being in my new school and finally, its Saturday, The day where im always looking forward to get some rest, have some movie marathons on my laptop and just eat all those junks, sadly, Kora and Elisha isn't gonna be here to accompany me ..

"Allayna! up for a sleepover ?" Kelly called making my day light up.

"Definitely, but if it would be in mine, it would be better." i asked hopefully they'll come for their first sleepovers.

"Up for anything on Saturday girl!!" she screams at the other end of the calls . she called Ericca after and they're up for it making me felt less lonely.

"Dad?" i scream out a little finding for him.

"in the kitchen!"  i skip down the staircase after i heard him yelled in return.

"my friends will be here for a sleepover."

"more pancakes then."

when the moment he'd finish flipping those pancakes and place it on the table, my door was being knocked.

It was Kelly and Ericca.

we ate our food that dad bake and sat down in the living room together with dad..

"Dad.." i remembered about that white werewolf that I've seen that night.

"i think.. I've seen a werewolf from my bedroom.." i said finishing off my sentence.

Ericca was drinking her sunkist juice that I've poured for her making her spill some of it out from her mouth when i said the word werewolves..

"Jess Ericca. mind your manners.. I'll clean this up. sorry about this." Kelly nudge her as she ran into the kitchen to get wipes.

"Werewolves? you've seen one? what colour is it?" Questions after questions were being asked by Ericca like a snipper gun being pressed on its trigger.

"yea.. its huge, having those white furs and emerald eyes." dad might think im crazy.

"Get back up to your room. Don't worry about it." is all dad says as he walk off to the kitchen..

it's strange that dad didn't think that im crazy and im thankful that he didn't end up bringing me to a specialist doctor to check if im prolly having a depression until I'm seeing things.. which is not true.

We went up to my room, as we all sat down on my bed.

"Are you sure you've seen one?" Ericca still didn't get rid off those topic that I've talked making me nod.

we spent our Saturday watching movies and laughing our heads off. It's finally 12.10am and we're still up awake. They were talking but my eyes were fixed at those house in the woods wondering who's staying in there and those white wolf that I've seen.

"what are you looking at?" Kelly sneak her head out of the window.

"That house there, the one in the woods.. it's beautiful.." both of them quietens down and look at each other.

"Time to sleep! windows down!" Ericca interrupted as she shuts the window down and pulled Kelly off my bed, getting ready to sleep.

I couldn't stop thinking about those house.. it's 1am now and I've yet to sleep. I sat straight, looking out of the window, when i spotted, that white wolf again, staring at me.. i don't know what has gotten in me, but the urge in me for wanting to find out about that house and that wolf just bothers me. i got dressed and went out of my house, tip toeing so that i wouldn't wake anyone up

Carrying just a torch with me, i went out, and that white wolf earlier, has gone.. i tried finding for it, moving my torch from left to right but there isn't any sign of it.

i wanted to take one more step before entering into the woods when someone touches my shoulder making me turned in shock as i fell.

shining my torch towards that figure, who i thought is a wolf, feeling panic, i burst out crying.

"it's me.. Allayna. It's me, Hendrick."

he said as he picked me up for a hug making me hug him tighter feeling scared.

i soon realized, im hugging Hendrick who's shirtless, i blushed a little as i look down, not wanting to look like a creep, staring at his 6packs stomach...

"what are you doing here in the woods at this hour." i look at him, making eye contact trying to focus on just his face..

"i saw... a werewolf.. a huge white ones.. and a house in the woods catches my eyes."

i said tryna be honest.

i must have sound like a total lunatic talking about wolf to someone, did i just humiliate myself.. Gosh allayna .

"hold on.. what are you doing here at this hour without your shirt on?"  i asked finally realizing..

"uh.. uhmm. nothing just, to get some breezy air.. you know. White wolf ? yea, i've seen it too. Don't worry, That white wolf that you mention about will definetly be drown into your beauty.. About that house that you're talking about, the one in the woods, that's my parent's."

he joke about that white werewolf that he's seen.. isit the same one as i saw ? Hendrick claim that , that lonely house in the wood is his parents .. and that means, it's Kelly's and Ericca's too as they're leaving together!?

'in out of hundreds other person, That's his house? In the wood? '

"Your parent's? which also means, Kelly's and Ericca's? ." i asked for confirmation as he nods.

"it's getting late now. Im heading home." i excuse myself as my heart beat faster.

i wanted to quickly rush back home when i trip onto my untied shoelace, Hendrick grab me before i could even fall. That scents of fresh rains smells obvious ...

"am not gonna let you go if you were to trip on your shoelaces." i look down onto my shoelace which is lose..

omg.. i just humiliate myself for the second..

he kneel down after, tying my shoelaces for me and get back up as he came towards me, inches away from me.

"I've tied your shoe laces ,i hope you won't fall for others but just me." he whispered letting out those minty fresh smells from his mouth,i felt like a need for a moment of silence to hang myself.

i pushed his chest as i ran back into my house and up my room leaving him alone.

i sat on my bed ,holding on to my chest which felt like its gonna riped open, i smile just by thinking about those words he said..

'hold up.. why am i feeling this way.. Hendrick hurt my  feelings! he kissed others!'

remembering about those incident where he kisses that girl who sat on his thigh just pissed me off.

What? you're gonna make me into one of your whore too? guess what Hendrick, I've fallen into your stupid trap...

and the score now is ; 2-0