Chapter 21 - Final exams.

Here comes our final exams that we have to seat before our high school is over.

"Goodluck." Hendrick whispered as he hug me.

He drive me to school and went in to our classroom ,getting ready for our examination.

when the moment the teacher's in, my heart were thumping. I flipped thru those pages and smiles crossed across my face. thank god that, all those revision that i absorbed in my brain, came out as the actual exams. Every papers lasted for about an hour or so.

Today has been the most depressing day ever, not really that depressing, but the fact that everyone grumbles just make me wanna tape their mouth.

"Holy Jes. Im gonna make my momma proud." Bryan sigh as he said those words with confident.

We decide to head over to the cafeteria to grab something when i saw a piece pf paper pasted on the walls.
:Prom Night.

"i wonder who'll asked me out." Ericca pout as she hadn't found her mate.

Kelly were all excited, thinking how issac would asked her out for that prom night as i smile slightly .. thinking if Hendrick would even ask me out instead of asking Bilma or whatsoever.

I haven't been to any prom night , i did once but the fact that i went with both Elisha and Kora doesn't changed. This year, when im having my mate with me, which im not sure if he's taking me for prom or gonna be asking other girls instead just simply turn me off.

*******

Guys has been up for so many ideas to ask their love ones for proms, some threw ballons with the help of their friends. some of them serenade a song for their love ones and even made a huge ass banner.

Prom night is few more days to go and Hendrick hasn't even talked about it yet, thinking that he's not gonna bring me for prom night.

"OMG OMG!! NICK JUST ASKED ME OUT FOR PROM!" Ericca came as she hug me in disbelief. She brag about how nick came, kneeling down infront of the crowd with a flower and a box full of ferero chocolates, asking her out for prom. I listen and let out a little sigh.

"hadn't Hendrick ask you yet?" she raised her eye brow.

"That's because Hendrick asked me out for that prom night." Bilma cut in before i could talk making me rolled my eyes..

"See you there Allayna Parker." she laughed as she high five her friends.

Fuck care am i gonna go to prom. Stupid Hendrick!

i get back home without bumping into Hendrick, didn't even know where he is . i don't even care anymore. All i think is... food.

i jump onto my bed and grab a bucket of ice cream with a bag of chips and a bottle of soda, laying on my bed with my laptop on, watching some movies not wanting to be distracted just by the thoughts of that stupid prom and stupid Hendrick !

It's not like im gonna die if i didn't even go for those prom nights. !

my phone beeps after , kora is the one that called me.

"Hey kora." i started off.

"Jason just asked me out for prom night!" she shouted at the other end of her calls as she reminded me about prom.

well done kora.

It's great to hear that Jason has finally asked her out for a prom night as she had an eyecandy for him since ages. She told me how Elisha got asked by Brandon, one of the football player in my old high school.

Guess what!? i got asked from someone called nobody ..