Chapter 10- Half.

CHAPTER 10- HALF

I couldn't get any sleep yesterday , thinking about what Kyla told me..

'our family is a werewolves'

is the only phrase, repeated in my mind over and over again.

"holy cow.. you look terrible, did you even get any sleep?" kelly woke up as she look at me, i didn't say a word but to smile in return..

The rest of the girls woke up after ,Kelly and Ericca finally take turns to bath using the kitchen bathroom as i let those two twins to get their bath done. After four of them came out, They jump onto my bed, wanting to watch 'Princess diaries' thru my laptop. I went in my bathroom to get a shower as we waited for dad to call us down for breakfast.

'that white wolf is hendrick? he's been looking at me!?'

anger began rising up in me. Why didn't Kelly and Ericca told me that they're a werewolves!!

i came out, dressing, just in time as i could hear dad's calling for us, eating a honey pancakes.  Those kids wanted to finish their movies, making them ran back up after breakfast.  i sat on my sofa in the living room, staring blankly when i heard my door were being knocked.

"Sweetheart! Hendrick's here." dad yelled up to me. I stood up, half of me wanting to meet him and the other half felt scared.

"Where's the rest? " He asked.

"Dad, Im bringing Hendrick up to meet those girls." i shouted for dad.

"did you even get any sleep last night ?" He add on as we walk up those stairs to show him where those girls at.Well im sure i look like a zombie that's the reason why he asked those question. i nod, in replied.

i lied.

i push my door open, those girls were crowding around my bed, all eyes were fixed as they watch their movies.

"Aren't all of them a burdened?" He whispered amusingly, prolly because im still alive with 4 of them crowding in my room entertaining their ratchet.

"Do you guys even think of home?" He sat on one of the chair.

"nope. i don't wanna look at your face. Im happy here without you." Kelly said as the rest of the girls nod, still focusing on their movies.

i don't know what im feeling right now.. i falled for Hendrick. i have to admit that i do.. But knowing him as a werewolf like how Kyla told me, makes me look in a different side of him.

"Have you eat breakfast?"

i asked, putting those 'werewolf ' thoughts that im having towards him. He shook his head in replied.

"Dad bake Honey pancakes, we still have lots in the kitchen." i pulled his arms ,wanting to bring him down to the kitchen.

"Don't bring him back up here!" Ericca shouted before i closes the wooden door.

"Ungrateful cousin."he whispered making me chuckled. we walk down the stairs.

"How caring can Allayna Jacobs be , worried about her  husband who hasn't ate his breakfast." he whispered, i quickly take my hands off him as i realized, im still holding on to it.

"There wouldn't be any tomorrow if daddy knew about you changing his last name."  i teased as i walk ahead of him. We reached down the kitchen as dad prepared those foods for Hendrick, leaving them alone as they seems to be in some kind of 'Guys talk' mode. Seating back down on the sofa as my mind keep on replaying those words again and again.

Those girls skip down the stairs ,bringing their bags that's filled with their shirt with them.

"movies over !! We've cleaned your room, don't worry." Kelly smiled.

How long have i sat here? i look over to the dining table to find both , Hendrick and Dad's still talking.

"Come here girls! Get your lunch eaten." Dad shouted, alerting us that lunch is prepared.

i didn't even remember about dad cooking lunch.. i must have sat and drown into my own world for hours!

"Are you ok?" Ericca asked, following my pace as the rest ran,taking their seats on the dinning table.

"yea. im fine, just lack of sleeps. Its normal for me as im having insomnia."

i lied.. again.

we ate our lunch up, Hendrick help out with the washing, eventho dad doesn't want any help as they're all his guest.

"Let Hendrick washed those ups, We can watch tv instead." Kelly pulled my dad hands away from the kitchen as they sat infront of the tv, leaving Hendrick alone doing those dishes.

"Regret for being helpful?" i teased.

"nope, I'll still be doing this in the future with my beautiful wife... you."

He replied but whispered when he says the word 'you'

"Dream on!" i laughed as i pinched his arms.

"WHYYYY!!! you're mine and that's all i care."

he grumbles as he place the last plate back to its origin before splashing those water onto my face using his fingers .

"YOU IDIOT!" i shouted as he ran out of the kitchen.

"Time to go home now. Thank you Mr Parker for letting this 4 ratchets ,stayed in your house."

Hendrick stood, alerting those four that they need to be back home. They stood up as i lead their way to the main door, along with dad.

"Can we come again." dad kneel down , the same height as Kristal.

"You're welcomed anytime sweetheart. That includes the rest of you. Including you, Hendrick." Hendrick gave those Im-Welcome-in-your-home-anytime face making me rolled me eyes.

we exchanges hugs before they head back home. I didn't wanna hug Hendrick but he pulled me into his arms making me hug him.

"Meet you tomorrow."

He kisses my forehead making me stand still in that position, thinking what has just happened. After 17 years of living, finally i got kissed by someone.. Someone famous in high school.. OMG !

My stomach flips, as i could feel my blood rising up my cheek..

Please don't blush.. please dont blush..

"Nawww look how cute Allayna blushed." Kyla pointed out making me all fucked up as i look at Hendrick who's smirking..

"Will fetch you to school tomorrow!" Kelly said as they reduces their laughter.

"Race you guys back home!"Hendrick yelled after he said his farewells, running into the woods as the other girls followed behind his back.

When the moment i closes the door, dad were staring at me with smiles on his face.

"What?"

"My daughter's finally falling in love.. uhhh what a wonderful scene." Dad said as he walks up to his room making me laughed.