Chapter 3- Hendrick Jacobs

CHAPTER 3- HENDRICK JACOBS

The next day of school, i waited for Kelly and Ericca at the locker section, i went over to mine to place some books in so that i wouldn't have to bring it everywhere with me.

"Hey." a guy standing at the back of my locker door started his conversation.

When the moment i close my locker door shut, i finally saw Hendrick standing alone as he leans on the locker beside mine.

'okay.. this is a dream, Hendrick, that famous guy notice me? i thought im invisible all this while!'

my mind yelled .

"yea hey. Anything that i can help you ,Hendrick Jacobs."

i replied lazily, well, firstly, you're having lots of girls chasing for your tail and therefore you're making me one of those tons of sluts which will never happen. And secondly, am not interested, im only entertaining you as you're Kelly's and Ericca's cousin

"you can just help me by remembering my name because if i ever forget what's my name, i would prolly come to you."

'hold up.. is this a pick up line? your pick up line sucks. How can someone forget what's their name. moron'

"nice try. But sorry, im not a counter service for you to ask me about something that you've forgotten nor lost ." i challenged as he chuckled .

"Maybe you can start being a counter service. no , i mean, MY counter service, because i would be happy to use up those services you offered. it's gonna be productive." he wink as he left.

"stupid jerk!" i whispered.

"me.? " Bryan came out of no where, standing beside me.

"uhm no.. sorry." i quickly apologize ,he walked away after, smiling and soon after he walk away, kelly and Ericca approach.

Classes has been pain in the ass and the fact that Hendrick's been staring at me for what it seems like, forever just pissed me off. He would always smile and gave those smirk when i look at him.

'get those smiles and smirks off your face or im gonna slap you with my sneakers .. jerk.'

my mind and heart screams out as my anger took over me.

Lunch time has finally arrived which im thankful for as im starving to death, don't judge me.. i do ate alot but the fact that my weight will remain the same just pleased me. Just like normal day, the three of us walked over to get our foods placed on a tray .

"Mind if i seat ?" Bryan asked.

"since when did you ever been so polite and ask for our permission." Ericca raises her voice making me laugh, how i wish i would have other siblings.

"Am not talking to you." Bryan protest as he look over to me .i nod in return .

He sat down beside Ericca, his sister. with his trays of foods making me wonder why he didn't seat with Hendrick's. Well maybe he wants to spent more time with his sister. i assume.

"Bryan.." a voice calls out for bryan right behind of me.

"Hendrick! aye buddy have a seat, we have some spare seat for you beside our dearest Allayna." My eyes widened when i heard Bryan said those words.

'what in the holy world!'

he sat down after , those smells of fresh rains just soothe my nerves. i should really ask the janitor if they could spare me some of it. Everyone begans talking leaving me and Hendrick in silence. i ate up, not minding him by my side.

"does your counter service open now, because i really need to find something that's missing.." i stop eating and raised an eye brow to him.

"what isit now ?" i asked feeling annoyed .

"i don't know, i guess my heart's missing when the moment i sat beside you.. do you perhaps took it?" my heart skips a beat which i find it weird to have those feelings that's so new to me when the moment he uses those phrase.

"Keep your counter open.. just for me." He whispered seductively as he stood up walking away leaving me froze in my seat..

"you can stay here by yourself because i don't wanna be late for class ,allayna Parker." Kelly stood up.. i didn't realized that the bell has rang and therefore we have to be in our next class.

'what the hell is that suppose to mean..'

when class is over, the three of us left the building as i went to grab my books before joining them again. Hendrick, having a girl sat on his thigh as he kissed her is all i get to watch when the moment i step out of the building. I don't know why, but my heart felt hurt.. as if there's pins and needless poking around my heart.. why do i feel that way?..

"Stupid Hendrick! Using all those pick up lines to me and finally hooking on to another girl ? is that how you always treat others ?! you are such a pain in the ass guy ! im about to fall into your trap!" i shout as i threw my bag across my room, throwing myself onto my bed after.

do i fall for him? oh no... oh noooo i don't.!