Chapter 25- mark me.

CHAPTER 25- MARK ME

He lay me down on his bed as he lay beside me, not rushing things up. i felt nervous of what has to come later on but anticipation feelings lingers in me too.

"you're making that dress that mum tailored even more beautiful." he whispered, looking up with the his hands at the back of his head as a pillow.

"you'd like it?" i look at him, laying on his other arm that became my pillow, snuggling closer to him.

"I'd like it if it's on the floor.." his green emerald eyes stares mine as i could feel my body heating up in wild desires and lust just by those words he said. Hendrick came nearer to me,kissing my cheek and slowly went down to my neck, sucking on my most sensitive skin, just by a blink of an eye, hendrick is ontop of me with both his arms supporting his body, getting on crunches position with his body leaned against mine with half of his weight on me, not suffocating me.

:you're making my desire uncontrollable.

i knew it was Hendrick's mind linked as he's the only one in this room making me smirk.

i hold on to both his cheek as i could see his eyes shows all those lustful kind, i bet mine looks like his by now. i slowly bite my lips and pulled him closer to my face, our lips touches and spark could be felt as he slips his tongue in, tangling his tongue around mine, his kissed were slow but gets rougher by time.

Hendrick slowly place wet kisses around my cheek to my ear and went down on to my neck, i arch my back as i moan a little feeling those pleasures ,he places his arms around me as i arch my back and slowly unzip my dress, still not breaking his 'assaulting' of his tongue on my neck. 

after my zip has been fully unzipped. He places his arms under my head to make it as a pillow. "This will hurt a little." he whispered into my ear indicating that he'll be marking me on my neck, i nod in reply, ready for everything. He kissed my neck and places wet kisses on where he will have to bite me, i could feel stinging around my neck as his fangs slowly penetrate thru my skin, i gasp as i arch my back as it felt painful, it's not really that painful like how kelly said it would, rather then those bone breaking kind of painful.. ouch.

"I'm sorry.." he releases his fangs, hiding his face at the crook of my shoulder. 

"that's what i wanted." i pulled his face as i kissed his lips. Hendrick pulled my dress off me, leaving me with just my white bra and panties. He pulled my bra off, dropping it ontop of my dress as he slowly kisses on my neck and went lower, sucking on to my most sensitive area making me moan .

i flipped him over as im ontop of him now, smirking ,that im finally getting to lead. he places his hands onto my neck on where he'd mark and smile as he move his both hands, brushing his fingers down my bare spine. i kisses his body and slowly stop around his torso area ,trailing my fingers, following his v-line as i heard him groaning for teasing. i pulled his pants off as i slowly shaft all of his length into my mouth, hendrick were groaning until he flips me over, pulling my panties off.

"I'll be gentle." he whispered, getting back into his crunshes position, i could feel his tip is at my entrance, nervous at what it felt like could be felt at the pit of my stomach.

Hendrick slowly pushed himself in me, checking on to my reaction and pushed deeper, after he got every of his length in me he began thrusting slowly for me to get use of his size. i gasp and winces at those bizarre feelings that im feeling.

Hendrick began moving, thrusting and pacing up his speed until i felt a pain shoot up to my stomach which i know, my innocence has broke. All those winces and gasping just simply turn into moaning as he thrust faster yet deeper in me.

His thrust were fast as he keep hitting on to one of my g-spot making me moan in pleasure not wanting him to stop his thrust . my body were going wild as my wall tightened around his as i reaches to my climax, my fingers were scratching his back as my body acted wildly.

After awhile, his thrust were all sloppy as he groans into my lips, releasing all of him in me. i look at him, catching our breath as the moon shine ,shining it on hendrick's face.

Hendrick snuggles beside me, pulling our blanket up,covering ourself.

"i love you." He finally said those three words.

"i love you too." is the only word escaped from my mouth.

"How'd like my 'small dick' now Allayna Jacobs." He whispered as i smile and bite my lips remembering, about our high school days where i say that he'd have a small dick.

I wonder how I'd manage to get every of his length in me.