Chapter 4 - Hendrick's POV

CHAPTER 4- HENDRICK'S POV

I could smell daisies, getting stronger.

where is that smell coming from?

a girl then stop infront of my classroom with what it looks like, Bryan showing her those ways here.

She's beautiful.. dimples by the side of her cheek. Long silky black hair . She's that girl that I've seen that night, staring out of the window, admiring the full moon.

'why does my heart felt that way.'

she sat beside Kelly, and infront of Ericca, both of my cousin. I finally realized that those smells of fresh daisies were coming from her.. who is she?

my name is Hendrick, Hendrick Jacobs. All this while of me in high school, never did i came across a girl like her. a girl who's different then others, which I've used and throw. By the meaning of used, i didn't mean by having sex intercourse with anyone of them it's just , accompanying me ,as i thought, keeping my first for my mate which I've yet to find, will be the best one yet. I live in the woods with my parents , both Ericca's and Kelly's. It's a huge family tho.

During the recent past full moon, i notice that, the white painted house a couple of feet away from our's has been occupied making me wonder who it is..

My grandma, Rosemary told me that it was Mr Parker and her daughter, Allayna Parker. She'd warned all of us not to get close with them but to take care of Allayna when she's in school. Rosemary has been friends with Mr Parker since i was even borned but i just don't get it when she told us not to get close to their house before they get close to us..

i walk with my fours ,coming distance away from that house to spot a girl on the window facing up the sky admiring those full moons, her hazel eyes caught my attention.. she saw me..

yes, i am a werewolf.. all my family is a werewolf.. we shift when the full moon rises ,to run into the woods, but instead of running, i spoted her..

i don't know if Allayna's one of us from a different pack or is having those smells of daisies since born?

i really wanna talk to her, just by knowing her name as Allayna Parker isn't enough. I made my way to take my first step, feeling my heart rates increasing every second..

"Hey." i started.

When the moment she closes her locker door shut, i finally saw those beautiful face of hers..

'Why did she made my heart beats faster..'

"yea hey. Anything that i can help you ,Hendrick Jacobs." she replied lazily, as if she's playing hard to get.. interesting..

"you can just help me by remembering my name because if i ever forget what's my name, i would prolly come to you."

'Woah ! where did i get those pick up lines from?! holy cow'

my heart rumbles in satisfaction.

"nice try. But sorry, im not a counter service for you to ask me about something that you've forgotten nor lost ." her replies makes me felt like a need to challenge.

"Maybe you can start being a counter service. no, i mean, MY counter service, because i would be happy to use up those services you offered. it's gonna be productive." How's my comeback qt pie, i walk away with a wink..

Classes been boring past those days, but with her, Allayna Parker in the class makes me feel the need of watching her face, those face where its full of flawless.. i couldn't stop staring at her..

During our Lunch breaks, I finally decide that i wanted to get closer to Allayna ,asking helps from Bryan.

"Bryan, Can you perhaps seat with your sister ,you know..." i didn't finish my sentences as Bryan cuts in between my talks as if he'd knew what's going on in my mind.

"you wanna get close to Parker's daughter aye.Look how cute you look like when you fall in love. Oh cute lovely dovey." Bryan replies makes me feel sick, hearing all those remarks he gave making me growl at him.

"Alright alright! chill.. someone just couldn't control their desire needs any longer.." He knew that i wanted to growl louder when he ran away towards his sister's, Ericca, who's seating with Allayna.

when the moment they settled down, i knew it's my time to make a move, i don't know why, when it comes to Allayna, my heart felt as if it's about to explode.. why am i being able to get any girl that easily but not her..

"Bryan.." i call out for bryan as i stood behind Allayna.

"Hendrick! aye buddy have a seat, we have some spare seat for you beside our dearest Allayna."

:Way to go Buddy..

i mind linked him.

:Oh well, It's Bryan Robertson.

he scoffed.

i sat down after , those smells of fresh daisies just soothe my nerves.

"does your counter service open now, because i really need to find something that's missing.." i tried communicating with her.

"what isit now ?"

"i don't know, i guess my heart's missing when the moment i sat beside you.. do you perhaps took it?"

I tried being honest but it sounds like imma weirdo. i felt embarrassed by my own sweet words but thank god, the bell rang.

"Keep your counter open.. just for me." i whispered seductively as i stood up walking away with a smile of satisfaction .

when classes is over, i wanted to wait for Allayna as i sat on the bench. "Hey Hendrick.."

Bilma hudgens, one of my school mate which has the most bizarre name, came and took a seat on my lap making me to gasp..

"i need my time alone Bilma .." i dont wanna let Allayna look at me hooking on to this slut.

"I'll go if you gave me a kiss." she demand making me kiss her on her cheek so that she could get her heavy ass off from me, but when i were kissing her, Allayna came out, her eyes fixed on us, i was frozen in my seat as if Elsa came and struck me with her winter power or whatsoever she's having from the movie 'frozen' .. i could see her walking away after ,i wanted to chase but Kelly grab my arm..

"Nice work Alpha!" she added.

i felt bad.. i didn't mean to do all those stuff.. i love her, Allayna Parker, eventho i dont know her but i know, she's my mate.