Chapter 13- Start of assignments #2

CHAPTER 13- START OF ASSIGNMENTS #2

i slept ,not wanting to wake up, after i slept late as me and Hendrick decides to sneak out of my house to grab something to eat last night. 

"Allayna.. wake up." i felt someone shaking my body, i open my eyes which felt super heavy as if there's a ton of gold on my eyelid . i sat up, rubbing my eyes as i lean against my bed frames, still half asleep.

"Time for Lunch. Come on down!" i heard dad yelled from the kitchen saying that lunch is ready ,i open my eyes completely wide.

"Lunch?! SHIT!" i look at my alarm clock at the side of my bed showing that it's already 12.00am sharp making me jump out of bed to bath.

i got dressed after as i walk towards the miror , wanting to comb my hair when something on my neck caught my eyes. "HICKEYS!?" those flashbacks of what Hendrick did to me hit me as i rushed towards my cupboard, finding for anything that could cover those ups as i knew I'll be teased by everyone!!

"nice... shawl." ericca pointed out as they've finished eating their lunch, watching tv in the living room.

"isit that cold?" dad came to the kitchen to where im at, as i wanted to eat my late lunch.

"i.. i catch a cold.. i slept with my window opened." i lied to my dad ,he rush over to bring out a bottle of syrup medicine making me gasp.

"dad... i.. i don't think..i, im fine. i don't need those." i quickly said , he put those syrups back in. i sigh in relief.

"im pretty sure she need those, she looks terrible." Hendrick came brain washing my dad to stop from putting those syrups in the fridge which is now in Hendrick hand .

"we want the best for you, eat up and you'll be fine and strong soon. come on.." Hendrick took those bottles from dad, pulling a chair closer to me and pour those syrups on a plastic spoon,i gave those please-don't-do-this-to-me face. i could saw Hendrick controlling his laughter.

"open up.." Hendrick put the spoon forward to my mouth leaving me with no choice but to swallow those liquids down my throat as dad's watching. After two spoon , dad smiled as he hug saying get well soon to me before leaving hendrick and me alone as he joins the rest in the living room. When i check that dad has sat back down on his favourite couch in the living room, i quickly stomped towards Hendrick as i hit his arms a couple of time.

He pulled me, making me seat on his lap as he pulled those shawl to see those hickeys that he made on my neck. He hug my waist as he hide his face on my shoulder, kissing my neck, on where those hickeys were.

"picked a room you two." Bryan suddenly came in the kitchen wanting to grab a glass of water . i got startled as i slowly stood up feeling embarrased that i've been caught, enjoying those moments..

"What?! im just giving what my throat wants." Bryan took a gulp of water after Hendrick gave him his deadly glare.

After lunch, i went back up with the rest following me as we decides to finish off those assignments. Typing out everything on the keyboard as Hendrick list out, duties for Alpha wolf who has to lead his pack .. They're a true werewolves...

"WE'VE COMPLETED !" Ericca and Kelly sang those words out as we've complete our task in 2 days! i know it's cheating as all of them is a werewolf, but honestly ,being able to finished within two days is the best thing ever!!!

i opened up my shawl, throwing it to the side as i felt uncomfortable. "Is.. is that a hickey!" Bryan had his face inches away from me as he had his eyes fixed on my neck, he spotted those hickeys which I've completely didn't remember that im suppose to be covering them that's the reason why i use a shawl !!!

"omg.. when did you guys did it..?!"

"Earlier on? noo.. it can't. be."

"don't tell me you guys sneak out of the room yesterday just to be together!"

the three of them took turns to asked questions after questions making me look down as i blushed as hendrick pulled me closer to him.