Chapter 7- Changes.

CHAPTER 7- CHANGES

After that night of me giving those 3 rules for Hendrick, i could see him changing. Changing by obeying the rules that I've listed on that piece of paper.

"nawww, look how our dearest Hendrick changes from being a flirty to a loyal guy. You must be special." kelly nudge me as Ericca smiles from ear to ear ,forming into group hugs. i eventually told them about it.

i can't lie ,but when i see him rejecting Bilma, one of the hottest girl in here, i felt pleased as i thought, he's really into me . But nah, it's just the beginning.

Issac approaches me as i passes him one of my textbook for his next class as he'd forgotten his. My friendship with Issac is completely great, he's a great guy.

"Thanks buddy." he pulled me in for a hug. we went our separate ways after and i heard someone running behind me..

"How can you hug issac infront of me? That's unfair!" Hendrick walks ,following my pace as i heard him panting from his runnings.

"life is always unfair sweetheart." is all i replied in sarcasm with a smile on my face as a satisfaction.

'score is, 2-2 now.'

he's doing well in a day, following all the rules that I've listed.. impressive.

"wanna grab something to eat after school?" Hendrick came towards my table where Ericca and Kelly's at, crowding around my table as the teacher isn't in yet.

"you didn't state that i can't ask you out." he reminded me
"and i remember that i didn't state that i will say yes if you ask me out." i challenged.

something rises in my mind making me make a deal with him.

"Or maybe.. i would follow, with something in exchange." i smirk as they raised their brows.

"ohhhhhh.. Allayna's wants his 'D'" Ericca whispered or should i say more to shouting making Hendrick smirk at me.

"hell no am i gonna hold his small Dick." i said being straight forward with a slight lie, Kelly and Ericca laugh their ass off as i heard Hendrick growls making me to quickly change the topic to it's origins before the teacher came.

"If you let me drive your Porsche in exchange." i hope he would say yes! it's my dream car...

i look at Hendrick who has his mouth opened widely and has his face all flushed up as if it's the hardest things to do. Dude, im having my car licensed done and over it !

"DEAL." is all he said , as he went back to his seat as the teacher came . i smiled in satisfaction .

"No one ever get to hold his steering wheels, his Porsche is his life! and no girls ever been in the back of his seats, not even us.. Bring us with you!" Kelly whispered.

i waited for Hendrick beside his car and every eyes Pierced thru my bodies thinking that im gonna be the first to be in a famous kid's car, Hendrick Jacobs.

Yes i am !! i'll be drivinggggg it !!

kelly and Ericca came after as they waited together with me, promising that i'll bring them along, hopefully Hendrick allowed me to do that.

I finally saw a glimpse of Hendrick coming towards us as he held his arms wide apart ,wanting to hug me. i quickly stick my index finger out and poke his chest and push him away making him pout.

"keys ?" i held my hands towards him.

Oh my god. Am i finally being able to be in my dream car ! Other girls may be all crazy if they were to be in his car because of Hendrick ,well as for me.. im going crazy about me going in his car because that's my favourite one yet. i dont really care about who's the owner is, to be honest.

he droped his car keys right onto my palm after few seconds of hesitation, when i grab hold his keys, i quickly said to him.

"im bringing both your cousin along. Oh and Bryan too. Uh there he is." i finally break those news, when Bryan's running towards us.

"Are we finally being able to be in this shit ! Holy Jesus.!" Bryan shouted as they jump in excitement but definetly not Hendrick's.

he opened the car door for me and closes it again. He's standing outside of his car when Bryan roughly grabs hold the handle of his car door pulling it to close.

"HOLY COW ! BE GENTLE YOU IDIOT !" he shouted slapping Bryan's neck .

he's about to get in the car when Bilma came to stop him making me rolled my eyes. There you go again.. They took forever making me start the engine feeling all excited.

"Seatbelts on." i reminded.

"Don't tell me you're gonna leave without Hendrick." Bryan asked as his tone level sounds super hyper.

"nope. im just gonna let him chase for his baby so that he would stop talking and make us have enough time to spent together. in a count of 3"

we count down counting , 1..2..3 before i start the engine and drive off slowly, Hendrick turn back to look at his Porsche being drive by me.

"Hah ! now you're chasing !" I screamed making the 3 of them at the passenger seat laughed their heads off as we look from the side mirror where Hendrick's chasing his car and soon when the moment he reaches his car, he tried knocking it but i still drive away making him run . i finally stop and let him in HIS car.

"That's Hilarious ! im gonna tell mum about this !!" Bryan laughed.

"Never do that again ! pleaseeee." he wipe his sweats as he lay his head back onto his passenger car seat making me chuckled at how cute it is.

"Hendrick, a famous guy in high school is chasing for his car, that's interesting if someone put that up as the first page of news in Maynard High School"

i whispered loud enough for them to hear making Hendrick stares me as the three kiddo laughed.