Chapter 18- Holiday

CHAPTER 18- HOLIDAY

i heard a loud banging and shouting in my room. I open one of my eyes and peep at Hendrick who's having a metal bowl on his hands, banging it again and again with the word wake up repeatedly said.

"Get out of my room!" i yelled ,covering my face with my pillow.

Hendrick came onto my bed and lay ontop of my back making me gasp. My eyes were fully opened as im struggling to catch my breath, moving from left to right, hitting his arms but he didn't move.

"Get off me Hendrick.. I'll wake up now!" he moved after.

i sat at the edge of the table, letting him lay on my bed as i turned to give the most deadliest why-do-you-wake-me-up stare. Hendrick notice me staring at him as he turned and gave me a smile.

"Get in your bathroom now or I'm gonna shower you with a cold water." He warned.

"As if you dare!" i challenged, half annoyed.

He wanted to get near me when i quickly ran in my bathroom, locking my door and bath. i wonder what's his excuses of him waking me up so early on our first day of holidays.

i went out after and Hendrick is still on my bed staring at me with a smile. Moron. I pulled his hands off my bed as i want to get my shirt change but he still didn't move. Hendrick pulled my towel that's wrapped around my body with no underneath shirts on making my towel dropped onto the floor, leaving me all naked. I quickly grab my towel, wanting to wrapped myself back but he threw my towels onto my bed as he pulled me for a hug. I covered myself ,feeling self conscious on his chest.

"You're beautiful. Don't hide." He whispered , smiles spread across my face.

"I'm gonna get full excess on your wardrobe , I'll be choosing clothes for you." He said, wrapping my towels back as i was shivering, i walk towards my wardrobe wanting to find my clothes that suits his taste.

"Wait.. Why is there only left with all my old clothes? Where's the rest.." i realized that my clothes were gone

i look over to Hendrick , following to where he's pointing. A luggage..

"We're going back to your old city. Hurry up and get changed. Use this one!" He walked out of my room, spanking my butt as he pointed on a shirt ..

i quickly get dressed by the word of my old city.. Am i finally gonna be visiting it again !! I ran down and saw, Kelly,Ericca,Bryan,Kyla,Kristal ,Hendrick and dad's waiting for me. We separate ourselves in three car, me and Hendrick in his Porsche. Kyla and Kristal's in daddy's. The rest, Ericca and Bryan is in Kelly's. Dad took the lead follow by Kelly and Hendrick as we will be having a 3 hours of butt cramps journey .

"to your old town it is." Hendrick muttered under his breath as he starts his engine following dad's car ,followed by Kelly and us after.

"Why aren't the rest following? what about issac?" i asked referring to his parents.

"They wanted to tagged along but sadly, they're having some work to do in the mills. And for issac, he's already there, just that he has to do some checks on something." Hendrick said making me nod.

We basically talk and blast some music, laughing our ass of at some jokes that we shared.

After an hour ride, dad enter into a gas station to fill their gas ups and to get some snack or make a pee stops.

"Where's Bryan?" i looked over to Ericca and Kelly who'd came out of their car without Bryan. Ericca pointed to Kelly's car as i head over, Bryan were sleeping on his back at the back of the passenger car seat. Hendrick came, shaking a box of thumbtacks thats he's holding.

He quietly, pulled Bryan shoes off and pour all of the thumbtacks into both of Bryan shoes and placed it back to bryan feet. He stood up controlling his laughter.

"Bryan! car's on fire! wake up !!" Hendrick yelled as Bryan woke up feeling shock thinking that the car is really on fire, he ran and jumped onto the grass, landing his body completely onto the grass as he pulled his shoes off which is filled by thumbtacks.

"FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" Bryan yelled towards Hendrick's who's laughing,  realizing that he'd fall into hendrick's prank. Bryan sat there as he slowly picked those thumbtacks out with his hair sticking out . poor Bryan.

i walked in the store and saw kyla and kristal were alone with their buckets dragged which is filled with junk foods.

"does mummy know about this." i startled them as they try to hide those junk foods from me. They pleaded making me to give in and pay those junk food as I've been bait by their cuteness.

"Who allowed you to get all those junks?" Hendrick looked at both of his lil sister who's carrying a bag of junk food each. They pointed their finger to me and i could feel Hendrick were staring at me but i look away as if i don't know a single shit that's happening.

"did you pay for all those stuff?" he asked.

i look at him and came nearer.

"does it looks like I've steal all of it?" i replied in sarcasm.

Kyla and Kristal cries as they wanted to be in Hendrick's car which hendrick didn't want them both to be in, bickering amongst each other which had my ear burst. i finally picked both of them and placed them at the back of his car eventho Hendrick protest.

i just can't simply take it any longer, seeing hendrick being a pain in the ass towards his twin sister.

"Stop eating in my car!" Hendrick grab those bags of chips away from kyla and kristal making me tensed , grabbing those chips away from his hand and passing it back to the girls.

"Let them eat and you can just fucking focused on your driving! God damnit Hendrick, stop being a pain in the ass kind of brother!" i yelled at hendrick, not being able to control my anger.

After all those bickering,  silence were filled thru out our drive way. silence ,except for music that were played thru the radio. i grabbed a bag of m&m chocolate, ripping it's wrapper apart as i pour some of it onto my palm. i held my hands which is filled with m&m's infront of hendrick's mouth as he's driving. He didn't open up his mouth at first as he'd prolly feel mad at me.

"I'll send your car for a wash after. Sorry that i raised my voice earlier on." i apologize.

"We're sorry that we caused trouble. we will clean your car too. We love you big brother." Kyla said as Kristal nod making me hold my laughter at how cute they look like.

Hendrick smiles and nibble those m&m chocolates on my palm after, licking my hands.

****

After those butt cramps journey,  we've finally reached. i went out inhaling the air of my old city as the rest of them ran up to find a room for the night in a house which dad has rent from one of his friend.

Hendrick sneak up behind me as he hug my back, with his chin resting at the back of my shoulder.

im finally back to my old hometown.