The Baby Boy At Last!

Start from the beginning

"On second thought I'm not sorry", she says while squeezing harder. I chuckle and rub her back. "Darius?"

"Yes darling?"

"I'm scared", she whispers, she said it so quietly that I was only able to hear it because of my werewolf hearing. "Really, really scared".

"I know darling but you can do this. I know you can, you're the strongest person I know. I'm here beside you and I'm never leaving your side. I wish you didn't have to go through this and it was me who did because I hate seeing you in so much pain because of me".

"It wasn't you Darius, it was both of us, it takes two to make a baby remember". I let out a small laugh.

"I know you can do this then we can see our little baby boy that we've been waiting for these past few months".

"Okay, I love you".

"I love you too". She smiles and I kiss her.

"Okay Myah I want you to push on this next contraction", the doctor says. She nodded.

"AAH", she screamed as she pushed. I was freaking out at her in so much pain. It pains me so much to see her so sore. It's all my fault anyway! I hate myself for making her go through this.

"You're doing wonderful", I say moving her hair out of her eyes. I hold her hand tighter.

"Oh shut up", she screams. I just smile and keep holding her hand.

Five minutes later our little baby boy was born. I handed him to a now smiling Myah. Her face lit up in happiness when he opened his eyes. He had my dark black hair and Myah's light brown eyes. He was so tiny and precious. I didn't want the moment to end. She smiles up at me and I give her another kiss. The guys come in when we're kissing.

"That's not the first thing a baby should see", Adam says. We all chuckle. Karen comes over and hugs me with tears down her face.

"He's so gorgeous", Karen says.

"Maddie's going to be so mad that she wasn't here", Jack says and Myah smiles.

Myah's POV:

It's been five hours since the birth of my beautiful boy. I was just in the room with Jack and my baby. I want to say that again, MY BABY! I can't believe my baby's finally here and I love him so much even though he's only been here for five hours. He's mine and no one is ever taking him from Darius and me. All the others had left besides Darius' parents and his sister. He was talking to them out in the hall. Jack looks up from him, he finally had fallen asleep.

"How you feeling?" he asks.

"Just tired".

"Well you just gave birth to a baby, of course you'd be but I mean like you're happy right?"

"Of course I'm happy, I finally have the baby I've been waiting to have for the past nine months", I say a bit angry.

"Okay, okay. By the way there's someone who wants to see you, will I tell him to call later?"

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Daniel, you don't have to see him if you don't want to. He tried to come earlier but he got caught up at school."

"I'll see him", I say. Jack leaves the room. I close my eyes while he's gone. Someone comes in.

"You're tired I'll let you sleep", they say. I open my eyes and see Daniel at the end of the bed.

"I'm fine come in come in", I say. He smiles and comes over to me, he looks at my baby boy and smiles more.

"I still can't believe you have a baby", he says. "Have you thought of a name yet?"

"No, I wish I had one I'm getting fed up of calling him baby boy", I say. He chuckles.

"He looks exactly like Darius. Same hair, same colour skin, same face the only thing that looks like you is his eyes."

"I know", I say. I yawn.

"You're tired, you should really sleep", he says.

"But I'm talking to you", I say.

"It doesn't matter we'll talk later", he says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I'm positive". I rest my head on the pillow and slowly fall asleep.

Okay the baby is born and this is the last time you can give me some names. Anyways hope you liked the chapter. BY THE WAY PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY "You're My Mate". I only have the first chapter done so it's not very good, but please give it a go and keep reading it, I promise it will get better. And also vote and comment, thanks!