Chapter 12. Teacher Belle.

Start from the beginning

"I know, just please can we talk about this later?" My arms are now wrapped around Alexei's waist.

"What's there to talk about? If you break your promise, Im gonna have to break mine.Your not giving me any choice Belle."

Yup, he's mad. He's calling me by my name.

At this point I dont know how to ease down Alexei anymore so I just landed a kiss on his lips and looks at him in the eyes.

"I love you Alexei."

I can see that Im slowly getting into my difficult Alexei. I let out the sweetest smile at him.

"Talk later? I'll let you spank me while we talk? I know I have been a bad bad girl tonight."

His facial expression suddenly toned down.

"Yah?"

"Uhuh"

Geeez the things that I would do. I know Alexei has a thing for spanking and my butt. That's the only thing I can think of now to calm him down.

My eyes widened when all of a sudden, Sylvester appeared from nowhere and makes the cutest punch on Alexei's thigh and kicks him on his leg. I dont know if Im going to be horrified or smile in amusement.

Alexei has a puzzled look on his face.

"Hey big guy, what seems to be the problem? Do you have a problem with me?" Alexei said as he squats, meeting Sylvester eye to eye. My Alexei has now a smirk plastered on his face.

All of a sudden Sylvester wraps his arms around my thigh while looking at Alexei all to seriously.

"So someone has a little crush. I cant blame you big guy, she's really amazing. Im sure we can both agree on that."

I just shook my head on Alexei.

"Listen to me. When you grow a little bigger and taller, you call me. I have a job for you." Said Alexei trying to pacify Sylvester.

"Meantime, I want you to know that your teacher Belle is mine. Got it? Now scram." Alexei then stood up and signalled Sylvester to shoo away. My lips parted in horror.

"Alexei!"

"While still young he should learn to accept defeat, someday he will thank me for doing him a favor."

I rolled my eyes on him. "He's just a kid. Not to mention a very special kind of kid." I said while lowering my voice.

Alexei just snorted while placing his hands inside his pockets.

I carried Sylvester on my arms, he wraps his arms around my neck and rests his head on my shoulder.

Oh god, this is going to be a long night.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Amy and I are peeking from the backstage. A few meters from us, Aria is sitting on Dylan's lap, and they look like they are getting along very well. I must say, Dylan has a way with kids. My kids are just behaving very well, perhaps a little frightened because of Ivan, Vasily and Artan's men.

"Omg B!!!! Is that him? Are you kidding me right now? Artan is smoking hot!"

I just roll my eyes on Amy. Surprisingly, Artan is standing beside Nikolai to his left, while Alexei is on the right. They are holding glasses of liquor in their hands. They seem to be talking and smirking from time to time. Their men are surrounding them inconspicuously. Oh god I just hope it will be like this for the rest of the night.

"So that's the man who's obssessed with you. Or shall I say, THOSE are the men obsessed with you." Amy said referring my Nikolai, Alexei and Artan.