Ranjan is laughing a lot while hiding his face in the newspaper which Anjana can see quite well. She gets up by lightly punching him on the shoulder and tells Abhiyank.

" I will dress you, Shivi go and check if Golu needs anything…… "

Shravya immediately leaves from there as she does not want to stop at the insistence of Abhiyank at all, Abhiyank asks his grandmother to see her running like this.

"Why does your son always bother my mother…"

" Because your Grandfather bothers me… Every wife's husband troubles her…"

"So it means it's tradition… "

" Kind of … "

" So where is my wife whom I have to bother?... "

Ranjan starts laughing loudly with everyone, Raunak crouches down and says.

"Champ please wait, you will definitely find your soulmate … You guys have to grow up first….  After that, a lot of studies have to be done and a lot of work has to be done….  After that only you will get the wife….. but Saransh will be the first one who will marry ...."

"And I am last … "

Everyone turned to Runaksh who said this then ready to cry because he will be last in this process because he loved the first position, but everybody laughs at his statement and he is not aware of why all are laughing.

Raunak walks away while laughing, indicating to Ruhi to come into the room and the rest of the kids hurriedly leave with their grandmother to get ready as they have to go to school to pick their elder brother who they have been waiting for since morning. 

Ruhi also immediately leaves with Raunak as she too was missing Raunak a lot. As soon as Ruhi enters the room he immediately places his lips against hers. She quickly wraps her arms and legs around him and kisses him back very passionately.

"I miss you so much… I have become so used to you that it is difficult to pass these few hours without you. From now on I will never let you take leave from the office. I don't know anything, you will always be with me… "

"Of Course my love… "

She enters her tongue to show her right over him and tries to dominate him but it is not easy. He fights for what is his, they are fully engaged in tasting each other. He says panting.

"All the kids are leaving. We have some time, so why not spend this time on quick lovemaking?.... "

" Who stops you… "

He smashes his lips with her and moves towards their bed. They are both totally busy with each other, their love increases with every passing second they want to spend every single breath with each other.

As soon as Shravya enters the room, Adhyay immediately closes the door and puts his lips on hers, sticking her by the door. She smiles between their kisses and wraps her arms tightly around him.

"That little devil is always after you, I can't even hug you at night because he sleeps very close to you and even if I touch you, he gets up and sits down immediately… and asks why you hug my mother… "

Shravya smiles and gives him an urgent kiss, and says.

"He is your copy…  now bear it… "

Adhyay narrows his eyes and attacks her again, but there is a loud knock on the door. They both look at each other and Shravya starts laughing out loud.

"Mumma……  why do you lock the door….."

Adhyay opens the door immediately. In front, Abhiyank looks at him first then to his mother well, and asks her.