Chapter.91

PLEASE PRESS ⭐ BEFORE STARTING THE CHAPTER, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS ACCOUNT.

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya is sitting between Dadaji and Adhyay and she feels that someone's toe is touching her soles in a very sensual manner. She tries to push that foot away with her foot but she feels a bit strange but she does not react much.

But in a few seconds, that toe again starts caressing her soles very lovingly. She looks around, she has a spoon in her mouth with a spoon in her mouth, she is trying to stop her moaning. But that toe is constantly touching her soles with a lot of love, due to which she is not able to control her situation at all. She immediately grabs Adhyay's thigh tightly. As soon as Shravya touches Adhyay. A smile appears on Adhyay's face. He turns towards Shravya smiling. Shravya says in a meek voice.

"Will you please stop it…"

"Why….. I mean I am enjoying it…."

"Seriously Adhi….. please nah… stop…"

Adhyay silently looks at everyone.  Everyone is busy eating food. He brings his mouth near Shravya's ear and speaks softly to her.

"Saanjh, do you really want me to stop…"

"Yup….. now stop it…"

"Fine…."

Shravya starts eating her food again but in a few seconds that toe starts touching her sole again. She looks out of the corner of her eyes at Adhyay who is sitting quietly with his hands folded across his chest. She grabs his hand tightly and suppresses her moans.

"Adhi why are you doing this…."

"Saanjh I already stop now what …."

"Don't lie….. look, You will do whatever you want to do but in the room, please don't do anything here….. "

Adhyay starts looking at Shravya.  Meanwhile, Ranjan also sees both of them. Ranjan smiles seeing both of them and asks them to tease Aadhyay.

"You two can see each other very well even by going into the room, no one will stop. But at this time eat well….."

As soon as Ranjan speaks this, the laughter starts resonating there.  Adhyay and Shravya both shudder. Shravya's cheeks turn dark red. She smiles while pressing her lips tightly between her teeth. She says softly.

"Just eat quietly and don't bother me…."

Adhyay just starts looking at her.  Shravya starts eating quietly. But when she feels Adhyay's eyes on her, she turns to look at Adhyay and raises her eyebrows, and starts questioning him. Before they both asked each other anything, Even before this, again felt a toe again on Shravya's foot. She starts looking at Adhyay with a slight annoyance due to which Adhyay gets to see her better. He smiles at her little bit angry but with red tainted cheeks. Shravya says.

"Eat your food quietly and keep your foot by your side. Don't bother me…."

"Sweetheart, my foot is at my side, But why do you want that if you do not cook food, then today I will not eat food….."

" What are you trying to say, why would I stop you from eating?..."

"Saanjh are you alright ….. You just told me a while back that I should stop everything. I was having food.... I stopped eating food……"

"I have not forbidden you to eat food, but I have forbidden you to caress my leg again and again with your foot….."

"What…. I am not doing this…"

The two look down together. Then both see Revathi in front, who is smiling and only looking at Ram. Both turn towards Ram who is not looking at her at all and is just eating his food. Both of them turn towards each other and look at each other and laugh out loud due to which everyone's attention goes towards them. But by stopping their laughter, they immediately start eating their food because this situation has become very dangerous for them. After all, both of them are laughing a lot while eating food.