Chapter.71

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi is sneaking into her blanket as if she doesn't want to get up. She knows very well that in a short while her mother will come and will forcefully throw her out of the bed. She could not sleep the whole night, was just tossing and turning and so now she does not feel like leaving her bed at all, it's not she wants to sleep she just doesn't want to get out of her bed, she wants to spend her time like this.

Radhika comes to Ruhi's room while fixing her saree plate, Ruhi fixes her blanket up to her head and covered herself properly, so that her mother does not scold her. Radhika knows that Ruhi is upset for days but doesn't know the reason for it. She thinks that all this is happening because of the pressure of studies, she immediately says in a very normal voice.

"Ruhi, I am going with your father to his office because you know that Aditya has gone to Delhi today..... Manohar has already eaten a lot of sweets in marriage Because of that, his diabetes has increased a lot in the same way..... In the office, he will definitely try to drink sweet tea and coffee, so it is very important to take care of him. I am going with him .... Now please get up..."

Ruhi knows very well that Radhika is always very worried about Manohar's health so she immediately gets up and sits down on her bed and says.

"ok mom ..... you will go .... "

Radhika very lovingly sits beside Ruhi and while stroking her hair tells her.

"Why are you upset....."

Radhika is very upset as Shravya is just married, and it is getting difficult to carry on with life without her, Because Radhika used to spend more time with Shravya, and here may Ruhi also feeling something similar, Ruhi doesn't want her mother to be a little upset because of her at all, So without bothering her at all, She immediately tells her mother.

"I haven't studied anything for 1 month, always busy in fun and now within 15 days my practicals are started and I am not prepared.... There are a lot of files to complete..... I am feeling like from where started from and I pick my one book so I feel, I didn't prepare another one, so my mind is quite messy right nothing special...."

She lays down for a while with her head on her lap. Radhika smiles and kisses her head and says.

"Still I know very well that you will top.... I know very well. Once you start studying, you will cover everything very well. So do your studies without any tension. There is nothing to be so worried about...."

" Yup mom... "

Ruhi smiles slightly. Radhika places her head on the pillow and kisses her forehead, and says.

"You sleep for a while, I am going bye... No need to worry at all. You just look good here and there jumping like a monkey. Tension and you, are not related far and wide and they should not be related either..."

Ruhi smiled at her lovable concern, she give her a flying kiss and bid goodbye.

"Bye moma..."

Radhika leaves there, she is also lying there with her eyes closed because she has to go to college late and still she does not feel like getting up at all, she feels that her heart is filled with some unknown emotions which are bothering her a lot. After a while, Aditi also comes there.

"Ruhi, I am going to make coffee for myself, if you want it, then tell me I will make it for you too..... "

Ruhi removes the sheet and sits up straight and scolds her like a big sister and tells her.

"If you think that my big B and mom-dad are not in the house, then you will do whatever comes to your mind, then it is the wrong dude .... I am still here .... your bodyguard, go to your room, relax and I make coffee for both of us."