Chapter.42

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay is waiting for Shravya outside her college. His arms folded across his chest which gave an amazing view of his toned muscular body.

He looks devilishly handsome in his plain blue shirt and black check cargo pants, and cherry on the top he wears the sunglasses which Shravya gives him, Every girl drooling over him.

But Adhyay never cares about all these things, he has always concentrated on everything which he wants to do. And nowadays there is only one reason for his concentration, that is his SAANJH.

Adhyay looks at his watch and he knows that Shravya's class is going to end in no time so he stands there quietly, ignoring all unwanted attention around him. By suddenly coming there, he want to surprise Shravya today, which she was not expecting at all.

Shravya descends the stairs and looks at Adhyay whose attention is not on her, he stands while crossing his arms across his chest with one foot on the ground and the other a little bit bent over on his car.

Shravya gets a smile on her face, seeing him in front of her it's a big surprise for her, Adhyay is not looking forward at all as he does not want to see anyone else except Shravya.

When Shravya starts approaching Adhyay, his attention shifts to her, seeing that he immediately comes close to her as Shravya has a lot of books in her hands. Taking care of them, she is coming towards him.

He takes all the books from her hands and notices the piles of books and says.

"Give it to me….. Are there any plans to open a library that is bringing so many books?"

Adhyay immediately asks her to take the book from her hands to which Shravya smiles and helps him by opening the back seat door of his car so that he can put the books there.

"No, actually there are only 9 days left in the marriage, and badi maa does not want me to go to college or go to the library anymore, she says that I will have to stay at home all the time…… And these are all the books that I am reading at the moment and I do not want this book to be carried around and I will have problems finding them later."

Adhyay chuckled at this and opened the gate. She slipped inside the car. Adhyay came to the driver's seat and said,

"Definitely need a library in our house…. I have never seen so much passion for reading...."

Shravya laughs hearing his words and immediately tells.

"I think a full floor would be needed to build my library because I am so fond of reading books that when I sit down to read books, I can finish a book comfortably in 1 day, So imagine how many books I will have with me, even at this time there are more books in my room than my things, which I keep hidden from the eyes of Badi Ma."

"Why She doesn't like Your Reading habit or she Doesn't Like To Buy books.

"Maybe both, Because when I sit to read books, I forget everything so much, that I don't even remember whether I have to eat food or do some other work which she does not like at all…. She always tells me to go get something of my choice that I want to get for myself, but I prefer to buy books instead of taking anything else to waste...."

Adhyay laughs at this and immediately says.

"I thought this girl is very different from others but did not know that she is so different that she doesn't even like to buy things for herself….. So it is my responsibility to buy anything for you from today at least I have come to know that I can buy anything for you because you cannot buy anything for yourself."

Shravya looks at Adhyay who still has a small streak of a smile on his face and continues to look at him due to which he feels her gaze on him so Adhyay suddenly looks at her.