Chapter.75

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay is whistling continuously. He is much happier today. He had wanted to see a car racing rally for many years, but due to his busy schedule he could not able to attend any of rally from the past few years, and this time the same rally was being held in Bora Bora due to which he was very happy and he wanted to see the rally anyhow.

Shravya smiles a lot seeing his happiness. She doesn't like things like car racing at all. But she still went there with Adhyay and gave full support. The joy of him was worth watching when he was cheering his favorite driver over there. Shravya still remembers his smiling face when he was encouraging his favorite driver thereby screaming his name loudly like a teenage boy.

Shravya is busy thinking that suddenly Adhyay takes her in his arms and twirls her around. Shravya immediately saves herself from falling by wrapping both her arms around his neck. She giggles and hides her face in the crook of his neck and asks him.

"You love car racing that much...."

"Absolutely I love it.... When Raunak and I were in England, we both often go to such races because it was very common to have such races there, but this competition is held only once a year on a very large scale worldwide and in particular places also announced 1 year ago...... Raunak knew this very well, so he especially select this place in our honeymoon package fixed here and I cannot even tell you how happy I am today ...."

He lowers her to stand her on the ground and holds her face very snugly in his hands. Then kissing her on the forehead, resting his forehead on her, tells her immediately.

"Now take some rest. I have a very important conference meeting. So I am taking that and after that, I have a very nice surprise for you for the evening and I really hope you like it very much ...."

"I am neither going to sleep at this time nor do I want to sleep. You take your conference meeting very comfortably, I am going to the balcony with my best friend, I am going to sit there and read my book comfortably.

"As you wish my queen.... I just changed my clothes.... "

He immediately opens his t-shirt and starts looking for the shirt, but Shravya knows very well that he doesn't know how to look good in perfect clothes. So he will pick up anything and wear it. It is not his clothes that affect her, he is very handsome in a shaggy and wrinkled t-shirt too for her, but according to the position he is in, he should also take care of the clothing too which he does not care about at all. Whatever pair of cloth comes in his hand, he simply wears it immediately.

She pushes him away a little bit from there, stands in front of the wardrobe, and stops him by placing her hand on his chest. Then opening the wardrobe and checking his shirt, she gives him a shirt with a matching tie. Adhyay stands quietly as if he doesn't want to do anything, so Shravya holds his hand then puts it in his sleeve and starts buttoning him, looking into his eyes while wearing a shirt. He grabs her by the waist and tells her, smiling lightly.

"You want to spoil me....."

"I don't mind...."

While tying his tie very neatly around his neck, she says this very lovingly to him, due to which the heart of Adhyay gets blown up. He holds Shravya's waist tighter and drags her closer to his chest. He rubs his nose with her and says.

"I don't want to take any meetings now. Right now I just want to sit with you...."

Shravya laughs lightly after hearing this and pushes him backward. Then turns him over and puts his hands in his suit jacket and makes him sit on the couch. Without saying anything, placed his laptop in front of him, waved her hand, picked up her book, and moved from there towards the balcony.