Chapter.47

AUTHOR'S POV

Anjana is running from here to there because she wants all the work to be absolutely perfect and at the right time, she is checking everything herself because she does not want to make any mistakes.

Adhyay looks around by spreading both his hands on the laurels of the couch. Looking at the decoration there, one can say that Anjana has given her whole attention to it.

Adhyay, who is watching his mother sitting leisurely on a nearby couch suddenly gets up, Anjana is so busy with everything that she doesn't pay any attention to the fact that Adhyay is standing behind her and staring at her mother a little angrily.

The workers who were listening to Anjana, who are here for the decoration, started looking at Adhyay. When Anjana realizes that they are looking behind her without paying attention to her words, she immediately turns away.

As Anjana turns around she feels herself in the air as Adhyay immediately lifts her in his arms and an angry voice he looks at the laborers and says.

"All of you go and do as she told you, there is no need to bother her again and again by coming here, if she is to be troubled like this, then why are you people here?"

All those laborers run away from there after hearing the scolding of Adhyay. If they stay here for some more time, then their life is also in danger.

"Are…. Suno …. Listen… listen to my last instruction."

Anjana keeps shouting but they have all already left. She is looking at the running laborers then turns and slowly lifts her eyelids towards her son who is looking at her with more anger.

"Had a glass of milk in the morning, you didn't take anything after that. I called you for breakfast so many times but you didn't listen even once…. I agree that you want to do all the work of your son's marriage yourself, you want to enjoy everything, but if you fall ill, how will you enjoy marriage, just tell me…. The way I have to lift you in your arms now, in the same way, I will have to carry you throughout the marriage… Do you want this?"

Anjana knows very well that it is absolutely useless to argue with an angry Adhyay, he is like a hungry lion who wants to pour out all his anger on someone.

Even if you try to convince him at this time, he will not listen to you and things may go wrong. She keeps herself quiet.

"Once you get into work, it is not a habit to take care of yourself. I have been looking for so long, neither sitting peacefully nor eating anything…. "

Adhyay immediately brings her to the sofa, makes her sit close to him, and immediately takes the plate of food in hand.

Adhyay is constantly scolding Anjana while feeding her in such a way that Anjana is not his mother, he is Anjana's father. Anjana questions him.

"Who is older… "

"Who is careless…"

"I am your mother…. "

"I proudly say I am the son of Anjana Ranjan Thakur… no doubt… "

"Golu, are you ok… "

"Don't call me golu… "

"Fine golu… "

"Mom you are irritating me… "

"Who started this..... "

Both Raunak and Ranjan come inside while discussing something with each other, Ranjan's attention turns to Adhyay and Anjana.

Anjana is constantly eating food from his hands and Adhyay is constantly scolding Anjana. Ranjan looks at Raunak and says angrily.